Chapter 12

Liv's P.O.V:

"She's losing blood!" An unfamiliar voice yells.

I am put on a cold table and my eyes shoot open.

"Where am I?" I ask, confused.

"You're in the hospital, honey." A nurse grabs my wrists and puts something cold and stingy on my wrists.

"Ow! That hurts!" I scream in pain and pull my wrists away.

"Honey, you need stitches, I need your arms," She reaches for my arms but I pull my arms away from her again.

Two big doctors hold my arms down and she sticks a needle into my arm and a mask over my face.

My vision becomes blurry, and then I fall asleep.

I wake up and my arms hurt like a bitch. My vision is still really blurry, but I see stitches where my cuts used to be, and then everything comes back to me.

I'm so tired, and I don't want to be here. I'd rather be stuck laying on that hotel bathroom floor.

The door opens.

"Nash?" I weakly ask, I can't really tell who it is, but it looks like him.

I feel a big hug wrap around me. I know it's Hayes.

"Hi Poo Bear," I hug him back.

"Liv, I- I thought you were de-"

"Hayes!" Nash whisper-yells at him.

"Nash, it's fine. I thought I was dead for a minute, too,"

The door opens again. "Hello Ms. Grier! How are you feeling?" A doctor comes and asks me.

"I can't really see, it's all fuzzy, and my arms and head hurt a lot," I sigh.

"It's the anesthesia that's messing with your eyes, and you got stitches in your arms," He comes up with a clip board.

"Y'all, I need to give her some tests, so you can wait in the waiting room until we're done," the doctor warmly smiles, and the guys leave.

"Okay, so I'm gonna ask you some questions, and I need you to answer them truthfully, alright?" He sits down in a chair by me.

"Can do,"

"First question, how many times have you cut your arms before this time?" He looks at me sincerely.

I sigh, "A lot. When I was fifteen, my brothers left and I had no one, and cutting was the only way to feel better, and when they came back, I stopped,"

He gives me a weak smile. "Okay, next question, have you been to therapy and specialists for this?"

I shake my head. "I also stopped eating when they were gone, so my mom sent me for that. She didn't know about the cutting, and she still doesn't,"

He nods and writes some things down.

"Okay, I'm gonna have someone talk to your brother, and then we will go from there on what's going to happen, okay?" He stands up.

"Got it," I half smile at them.

All the guys come into my room except for Nash, Hayes is still crying.

"Hayes, why are you crying?"

"Why'd you do it?" He sniffles.

"Hayes, I-"

I get cut off my Nash and the doctor coming into the room.

"Liv, we gotta tell you something. Before you know anything, please just understand that it's what's best for you, and I love you so much," Nash looks at me with sorrow deep in his eyes.