Chapter 1

Janae's POV

I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes. The sunlight beemed through my curtains, waking me up.

I got up and took a long shower. I put on my uniform, white polo shit with khaki pants. I let my hair down and put on a red and blue sweater over it. I grabbed my purse, phone and backpack.

I went downstairs and my Mama and Daddy was sitting at the table drinking coffee.

"Good morning baby girl." Daddy said.

"Good morning Daddy." I said hugging him.

"Hey Nae." Mama said.

"Hey." I said going into the kitchen. I grabbed a blueberry muffin and some orange juice, then went back to the table.

"You excited for school?" Daddy asked me.

"Not really."

"I told you if them boys keep fucking with you, I'll kill them." he said in a serious tone.

I smiled. "That's okay, see y'all after school."

I left and went to the bus stop. I got on the bus and my best friend, India was waiting for me.

"Hey boo." she said sounding all bubbly.

I laughed. "Wassup?"

"Nothing really, I'm just tryna get through the day without taking no bullshit from Chris."

She nodded. "I know that's right."

Chris is a light-skin boy that goes to my school. Him and his ugly ass friends, Tyga and Kevin, always tease me for no reason. I don't even pay them any attention no more, I just ignore them. They sing and rap together, so they always walking together. And when they see me I turn into the laughing stock.

We got to school and everything was going smooth until India and I seen Chris, Tyga and Kevin.

"Eww, is dat Nae's ugly ass? Walking around in the dusty ass air force one's." Chris said making everyone in the hallway laugh.

"Shut yo bitch ass up." India snapped at him.

"India shut yo loose booty having ass up." Tyga said, everybody laughed even louder.

We walked to our class and sat down. I sat there, feeling kinda bad until India turned to me. "Don't worry best friend, we gon be okay." she said. I smiled and felt better, I could tell she did too.

We made it through most of the day without seeing Chris. I had forth period alone so I was kinda nervous.

I looked up when a boy I had never seen before walked in. Followed by Chris...

"This yo class." Chris said handing him a schedule.

"Alright thank you." The boy said, they dapped each other up and Chris turned to me.

"Wassup Janae?" he said at me. Did he really just say something nice to me? I ain't say nothing, I just rolled my eyes and turned towards the teacher.

"Hey." The new boy sat beside me.

"Wassup." I said.

"What's ya name?" he asked smiling. I gotta say, he fine as fuck.

"Kyree." he said smiling. Damn, he got a pretty ass smile too.

I smiled back. "Nice to meet ya."

"Nice to meet you too." he said.

Me and Kyree talked basically all class period, just getting to know each other. Eventually the bell rung, signaling dismissal.

"Will I get to see you tomorrow?" he asked, grabbing my hand.

I smiled. "Yes."

He leaned down and kissed my cheek before walking away. I just stood there, smiling hella wide.

Chris' POV

"Wassup Janae?" I said with a smile on my face.

She rolled her eyes and turned around. Damn, why she so attitudal? She know I really fuck with her, and everything I say about her I just be playing. But every time I do, her and India act like they mad. Ion understand why.

I turned around to go back to my class and Tyga was standing right there. "So know you wanna be buddy buddy wit her ugly ass?"

I rolled my eyes. "Shut yo bitch ass up."