Chapter 6

I hate this boring ass chapter but drama is coming 😭!

Janae's POV (Saturday)

Me and India sat on my bed, gossiping and talking shit.

"Girl look at her wig." she held up her phone, showing me a picture of a girl from our school.

I busted out laughing. "Who is that?"

"She a sophomore, and she used to go wit Bhris."

"Oh really?" I raised on eyebrow.

"Yep. They been kicking it since last year, when she was a freshman."

"Foreal?"

"Mhm. Her name Jayla. She got a twin named Janey, who used to go wit Ty."

"Hm. Good to know." I sighed. "How these niggas all of a sudden acting different?"

"They been wanting us, they just talk shit to cover up their feelings." she rolled her eyes.

"True. But at the end of the day, Kyree my baby and it's gon stay that way."

She smirked. "Yeah, but you kissed Chris."

I blushed. "So, it was just one time."

"I know you think Chris fine. And he gon keep trying to reel you in, until he got you stuck. Cuss him the fuck out whenever he try to flirt wit you. Being with Kyree is the happiest I ever seen you." she said.

"Chris sneaky, though."

"Dats why you punch him in the dick every time he try some stupid shit." she said making me laugh.

"We'll see." I said as my phone rung, it was Kyree. "Hey babe." I said standing and stretching.

"Wassup, what you doing."

"Talking shit with India, wassup."

"We having a kick back tonight, you gon come through?"

"What time."

"Start at 5."

"Bet, we'll be there." I said smiling at India.

"Cool. Ty, Chris, Kevin and all them gon be here too."

"Okay see you then."

"Aight baby girl." he hung up.

"What he say?" India asked.

I started screaming and jumping up and down. "Kyree having a kick back."

"And? The fuck."

I rolled my eyes. "Chris and Ty gon be there."

We both started jumping up and down, and screaming. My Mama walked in and stared at us. "Why the hell y'all in here hollering?!"

"Mama, Kyree having a party and I wanna go."

"That's that boy you go with? As long as you take care of yourself. And be careful. I don't need you coming home to me burning and itching." she said.

I laughed and hugged her. "Thanks, Ma."

"You're welcome sweetness, me and your Daddy going out tonight so make sure you take your house key." she said. I nodded and she walked out.

I looked at India and she was smiling. "What you got in mind?"

"I'll drive, you get ready."

***************

I stared at myself in the mirror, contemplating on whether or not I should change clothes. I wore a blue dress with slits down both sides. I looked good but I knew it was too revealing.