Chapter 4

Chris POV

I rolled over in bed and pulled Karrueche closer to me. She ran her fingers through my hair for a while until I got up and stretched.

"Ready for school?" I asked going into the bathroom.

"I'm not going." she said.

"Why not." I asked grabbing my toothbrush.

"Cuz I'm going to Khristine's house."

I finished brushing then rinsed my mouth out. "You don't need to be fucking with her hoe ass."

"Why not?"

"Cuz she just that, a hoe." I picked out my outfit for the day. "And if you keep fucking with her, you gon be doing hoe shit too."

She rolled her eyes. "No I'm not, Chris."

"Alright, if you say so." I said as she walked out. Too bad she think she my only one.

After she left I showered and got dressed. I grabbed my keys, phone and bag then went downstairs to my car.

When I pulled up in the school parking lot, Tyga was outside with Kevin. I dapped them up then noticed Kyree was kissing on Janae and she was loving that shit. I smacked my teeth, they only been fucking around for a week and she acting in love, like I don't even exist.

We all watched as Nae and India started walking towards us, but they ain't notice us yet. "India out here looking dusty as hell." Tyga said to her. As much as I wanted to laugh, I just couldn't.

"Shut yo trout mouth ass up." India said to him.

"Bitch don't get knocked the fuck out." Kevin said.

Janae rolled her eyes. "I bet Tyrone knocked you out when he had his dick in yo ass, didn't he?"

Me, Tyga and India all busted out laughing and it pissed Kevin off. "Don't make me go get Kyree."

"The fuck he gon do?" Janae mumbed starting to walk away.

She turned around once more and looked at me, I smiled and to my surprise she smiled back.

"I'll see y'all bitch asses later." I said grabbing my bag and walking towards the building.

******************

I walked in the cafeteria and looked around, I ain't see nobody I fuck wit so I decided to go outside to my car.

I was about to leave until I seen Janae outside in the courtyard. I walked out and she stared at me as I walked up to her.

"Hey Nae." I said.

"Wassup." she said quietly. I could tell she was uncomfortable so I sat beside her.

"You usually out here caked up with Kyree, now you wanna act all shy." I said.

She smiled and looked up at me. "He ain't here today, he got food poisoning from his step mom's cooking."

I shook my head. "You ever seen her stuck up ass? I already knew she wasn't good for nothing."

She laughed. "Nah but I'll take your word for it."

I laughed too and we just kinda looked at each other. "Why you all of a sudden being nice to me."

I sighed. "I can't be sweet to a sweet girl."