Chapter 5

Janae's POV (1 week later, Tuesday)

I walked in the building and Kyree was standing, talking to Chris. I walked over to him and he smiled, and kissed my cheek.

"Hey baby girl." he said kissing me.

"Hey babe." I smiled.

"Wassup Nae." Chris held out his hand.

"Wassup." I dapped him up.

Me and Kyree started to walk and he looked down at me. "I heard he was at ya house this weekend, why I ain't get invited?"

I giggled. "You had to take care of your lil sister and he was with my big brother."

"Jasper?" he asked, I nodded.

We walked past Ty and Kevin and they stared at us. "What's happenin, Nae." Ty said holding out his arms.

I hugged him and smiled. "Wassup."

"You really let her ugly ass hug you." Kevin said looking at Tyga.

Kyree smacked his teeth. "Shut da hell up, finger in the booty ass nigga." he said, we all died laughing.

"Man y'all pussy ass niggas gon quit trying me on that bullshit."

Chris walked up and smacked his teeth. "We all know you was taking dick from Tyrone."

We all died laughing again and Kevin shook his head before walking away.

"You going to first period, Janae?" Chris asked.

"Probably." I said, he nodded.

We stood there talking and laughing until the bell rung. The whole time I couldn't help but notice how Chris was staring at me, kinda seductively. Why this nigga always got his eyes on me? I tried to take him serious so many times, but his crazy ass always pay attention to his hoes, never his girlfriends. And I ain't got time for that shit.

I was sitting in first period, bored out of my mind. We had a sub and we was watching a boring ass movie.

I grabbed my stuff and left. I went to the restroom and when I walked out Chris was standing there on his phone.

"Nae." he said smiling.

"Hey Breezy." I hugged him then started to walk away, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back towards him.

"What?" I asked looking up at him.

"Why you being dry? You don't wanna chill wit me?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Why you all of a sudden playing good guy? Like you ain't been treating me like shit for the past damn near 10 years."

He sighed and rubbed his face. "I know but.. If only you knew the truth foreal foreal."

"Tell me the truth, Chris." I said walking up to his face. He stared at me, it seemed like he was in a daze.

"I.. I..." he stammered.

"Say it." I said.

"I like you..." he said quietly.

"You what?" I said kinda surprised.

"I like you Nae, I have for a long time now and I just ain't wanna say anything. So I started talking shit cuz I ain't really know how to communicate how I really felt." he admitted.

"Really Chris?" I said staring at him.

"I know that sound mad immature, but I couldn't say anything."

"Why not?"

"Cuz of Ty and Kevin, plus I thought you would curve me."

I smacked my teeth. "You was afraid of getting curved?"