Chapter 2

Janae's POV

I woke up the next day, for some reason Kyree was on my mind. I smiled to myself, thinking about him.

I decided to dress kinda pretty, hoping I would see him. I showered and put on a black polo shirt, khakis and some red and black J's. I put on a red and black sweater and pulled my hair in a bun. I put on some lip gloss and lashes, then took a few pictures.

Just as I was about to leave, my big brother, Jasper walked in. "Hey lil mama." he said hugging me.

"Wassup, what you doing here." I said as we sat on the bed.

"Just stopped to check on you and Ma.. You okay?" He asked lightly pinching my cheek.

"Yeah I'm good, getting ready to go to the bus stop." I said standing up.

"I'll take you." he said.

Me and Jasper always been real close. He 2 years older than me so he constantly protective of me. But he always been a trouble maker so that made it hard for us to stay close. He been in and out of jail ever since he graduated, but lately he been trying to clean up his act. I'm proud of him.

He got him a car, then house, and in no time he was out of the house completely. I see him maybe once every week depending on how busy we both are.

The only thing is that Jasper and Chris is close friends. I hate that because Chris always play nice when Jasper is around. But when we around Tyga and Kevin, he act like a complete fool.

"Thank you." I said as Jasper walked me to class.

"You're welcome." he smiled, hugged me and kissed my forehead. He left and I went to my locker to get my textbook.

"Wassup." Kyree walked up to me, followed by Chris bitch ass.

"Hey Kyree." I said giving him a hug.

"Hey Nae." Chris said smiling.

I ignored him and looked up at Kyree. "What's your first period?"

"I got Art."

"Oh okay." I nodded. I noticed Chris staring at me kinda hard and I got nervous. The fuck was he staring at?

"What class you got?" Kyree asked starting to walk away.

"I got Trig." I said. He nodded and eventually we made it to the end of the hall, where nobody was.

He slowly started to walk up on me. I backed away until my back was against the wall. He licked his lips then pulled me closer to him by my waist.

"You look beautiful." he whispered to me.

I couldn't help but smile. "Thank you."

He lifted my chin and kissed me. It started getting nasty and I had to stop him from sticking his hand in my pants.

"I'm sorry but.. I just couldn't help myself." he said, biting his bottom lip.

I flashed him a quick smile. "It's all good."

He let me go but held onto my hand. "I'ma see you in 4th period, aight?"

"Yeah." I said.

"Aight." he smiled again and walked away.

Chris' POV

I watched as Kyree leaned in and kissed Janae. For some reason that shit kinda made me irritated. How she gon let him kiss her after a day but I been knowing her since first grade, and she barely pay me any attention? That shit fucked up if you ask me.

"Wassup bruh." Jasper said.

I dapped him up and pointed down the hall. "You see her right there?"

"Janae? Yeah, that's my lil sis." he said.

Oh shit, I been fucking with my homie's lil sister this whole time? And she ain't told him? I know for a fact Jasper don't play that shit when it come to his family. I just know I need to stop before shit start going wrong.

"Lil sister? I ain't know you had a lil sister." I said, staring at Janae as she walked in her class. "Anyway, what yo ass doing up here? You been graduated."

He chuckled. "I brought Nae to school, I'm finna go."

"Well shid, you wanna smoke after school?"

"Aight." he dapped me up then walked away.

Janae's POV

Lunch time rolled around and I sat by myself since India had a doctor's appointment. I looked up when Kyree and Chris walked over to me.

"Hey." Kyree said sitting beside me.

"Hey." I smiled as him.

"Hey Nae." Chris said smiling wide.

I gave him a dry wave, then looked at Kyrew. "You wanna go out to the courtyard?"

"Aight." he stood up and grabbed my hand.

As we walked away, I seen Chris staring at me. What do this nigga be staring at?

We walked outside, still holding hands. We just kept walking and I stared at him. I never realized how sexy he is. Pretty ass eyes and some good curly hair. Tall and brown skin. A baby making recipe, if you ask me.

"Why you staring at me baby girl." he asked.

My heart almost jumped out my chest but I ain't show it. "I was just looking at your earrings."

"You like em?" he asked sitting on the stone wall in the courtyard. I just stood in front of him, still staring.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. "I told you that you look pretty?"

I smiled and playfully rolled my eyes. "You told me that this morning."

"I just had to tell you again." he said, starting to kiss on my neck.

I crawled into his lap and he started rubbing my waist, then my ass. I lifted his chin and kissed him. He fell in line and it started getting nasty until I pulled back.

"Damn." he mumbled biting his bottom lip. I swear it's sexy when he do that.

"What?" I asked smiling shyly.

He chuckled and rubbed my cheek. "Nothing."

We ended up staying out there the rest of the day, through 3rd and 4th period. I never been one to skip, but I really wanted to be under him. He the first boy to ever really fuck with me. I know we just met but I feel like we want the same thing.