Chloe's P.O.V

"Come on guys!" I beckoned everybody to follow as I ran through the woods. We were throwing a party at the lake, which we were now setting up for. Ashley tripped over a tree root and landed on her face as I turned around to get Derek's attention. I stopped and broke out laughing at her face, which was now covered in mud.

"A-Ashley what d-did you do!?" I managed to choke out in between laughs. She glared at me as I recomposed myself and finished making our way to the lake.

"Okay, so drinks over there, food over there and stereo over there?" They nodded and I smiled as got started by setting up the drink station. Everybody would be here in an hour and it was already getting dark, oh well. I sighed and turned around, only to get drenched with water. I stood there shocked by how could it was.

"Darren!" I shrieked, he started running, but I was the fastest of the group. So I ran up to him and tackled him to the ground. Hayley handed me a can of silly string and I started spraying it all over him. Laughing as I got up off of him, I threw the can to the side and went over to help Hayley finish set up the drinks. After around forty-five minutes we were down and the whole place was set up.

"Nice work guys!" Everybody cheered and I laughed before stripping into my bikini and running and jumping into the lake. Going under I heard water rush beside me, which ment somebody else had jumped in. Swimming to the top, I took a breath and jumped on Darren's shoulders.

"Chicken!" Hayley shrieked and ran in along with Derek. Hayley jumped on his shoulders and we began our war. After about four rounds of winning I got off of Darrens shoulders and trudged out of the lake, walking over to Ashley, I noticed people start to arrive. I waved and smiled at everybody and told them were the drinks and that were.

"Derek! Stereo!" I screamed at him, which he quickly followed. I chuckled at his puppy dog ways and walked over to the drinks. Grabbing a random drink from the cooler, I twisted the cap and brought it to my mouth. Letting the cool liquid, slid down my throat I moved my hips to the music which started blaring through the speakers. I felt hands around my hips, a smirk casscaded its way onto my face as I turned around, my smirk instantly dropped as I was met with Cole. Pushing him off my I shoved my way through the crowd toward the stereo. Making my way to Derek, I urgently pulled him towards me.

"He's here!" I whisper/yelled. His face grew angry and he threw my hand off of him and made his way into the crowd. I gulped and looked through the crowd. Recognizing Ashley, Hayley and Darren I quickly pushed through the crowd and ran over to them.

"Guys! Guys! GUYS!" I screamed at them. They turned their heads toward me, seeing the look on my face they rushed over.

"What?" Darren asked.

"He... he's here!" I managed to squeak out. They looked confused then their eyes widdened.

"That son of a-"

"Language!" Hayley screamed cutting of Darren's muttering. I chuckled and watched Darren make his way through the crowd.

"What if all of them are here?" Ashley exclaimed her voice urgent.

"I think we should walk over to the stereo and stay over there for a while. You can see the whole crowd from over there." They nodded their heads and we made our way towards the the stereo. Once there we sat down behind it.

"How did he find out about the party!? He moved schools and all after everybody found out!" I sat there thinking when it struck me.

"Carrie!"

~Feedback and votes is what keeps the story going! 2 votes for next chapter!~