Alexa's P.O.V

Strutting into class, I walked to the back and  threw my stuff on my desk. Slipping into my seat, I grabbed my pencil and started tapping at the edge of it, there was still four minutes until class started so I didn't have to do anything.

"Alexa!" A high pitched squel exclaimed, I knew instantly it was Nicole. Planting a fake smile on my face I turned to her.

"Hi Nicole." Maybe I said that too sweet, almost sickly sweet. She smiled and slid into the seat next to me. I hate being part of the 'popular' group, but only because I have to be with stuck up snobs! I mean, I don't think I was, but this people bring snobs to a whole new level!

"Hello class!" The unusual chirpy teacher exclaimed as she walked into class. She put her stuff at her desk and made her way to the front and started her usual boring lecture. I sighed and looked around the class. I met my eyes with Dylan, I smiled and blew a kiss. He mouthed 'I love you' and I blushed. I motioned him to text me and he nodded before reaching into his pocket and taking out his phone.

Hey Bueatiful, boring lecture, huh? ;) -D

I chuckled and replyed.

Hyia Babe, yea it is pretty boring! Wanna hang out later? -A

"Is that Dylan?" Somebody whispered from the left side of me. I turned to face Brittany and nodded while smiling at her. She made a heart with her hands and I shook my head and chuckled before turning back to my phone.

Sure, my house? ;) -D

Yea, you bringing me after cheer or am I bringing myself? -A

Nah, you can walk! Just kidding, I would never let my baby walk! ;) -D

So you are just going to carry me everywhere? ;) -A

Nah, you lug your lazy bum up those stairs for sixth period! :P -D

So now I'm lazy? Why thanks! You know head cheerleader is a lot of effort! -A

I know baby. I love seeing you strut your thing for my on the football feild! ;) -D

Only for you baby! ;) -A

The bell rang and I picked up my stuff and jumped out of my seat, running out the door to my locker. Openin my locker I threw some of my stuff in and grabbed my stuff for next period. I closed my locker and quickly checked the time on my phone before running to my next class. I got through the door just as the bell ran and tried to keep my breath steady so it didn't look like I was running. Looking around the class, I saw that Brittany had saved a seat for me. I rushed over to my desk and got everything ready just as the teacher walked in. I sighed in happiness before facing Brittany and mouthing 'thank you!'  She nodded and smiled before going back to her phone. I chuckled and shook my head grabbing my phone out of my pocket sending a text to everybody I knew.

Party at my house. Friday night at 8:00 be there or be nowhere! :P FORWARD TO EVERYBODY COOL! ;) -Alexa

I nodded and smiled before clicking send. I looked around the classroom and saw people look at their phones and give a thumbs up back at me, I chuckled and smiled back. Luckily my parents where gone for the next three weeks, right?

~After School and Cheer~

I skipped into Dylan's house and threw my bag over to the side. Walking into the kitchen, I grabbed a bag off popcorn and threw it in the microwave and turned it on before grabbing a water and creeping up the stairs and to Dylans' room. I swung his door open and stepping inside.