Allison's P.O.V

"How can you like these douchebags, I mean come on, the only cute one is the blond and they absolutly suck." I exclaimed to everybody around me, but pointed it to Taylor.

"How can you NOT like them! I mean the are amazing singers and so dre-"

"I am sorry I don't like this... what's a nice way to put it... Oh, publicity stunt of a band. I mean all the only reason they have fans is cos they are all MAGAZINE! I mean all you see EVERYDAY is one, or all of these boys faces on a god damn magazine, so it ruins the whole magazine. They are probably all autotune like Demi Lovato and they probably only will have 3 hit albums then everybody will FORGET ABOUT THEM! I mean I am surprised they made it through the X-Factor auditions, let alone third place! I mean who wasn't surprised when they got voted off!? THEY SUCKED! Plain and simple! I mean how can Simon Cowell even put up with a bunch of..." I scoffed. "Fags!" I heard gasps, but I didn't care, I was making a point!

"Why do you hate them so much?" Taylor hissed.

"I hate them, cos their them. They aren't real! They are a bunch of FAKES! The puplicity and fame will get to them, LIKE IT HAD BEFORE THEY EVEN STARTED, and become a bunch of asses. I mean all they are are a bunch of self-absorbed, good-for-nothing, absolute fags. I bet they are all gay too! I mean Larry Stylison, is just there to prove it!" I spat and turned on my heal and pushed through the crowd. Liz, Ally, Hayley, Regina, Gretchen and Carrie all behind me. We came to my car and slid in, I started laughing joined by everybody else.

"Nice one Allison, I think she got the message when you bitched her out the first time!" Liz chuckled.

"Bet she's crying to her posters now!" Gretchen stated and started filing her nails.

"Woudn't doubt it." Regina shrugged. And I laughed.

"Mall?" They nodded and we drove off to the mall.

I hope I can go on youtube later without them knowing.....

A/N SORRY IT"S SHORT, BUT IT HAD TO GET OUT THERE AND I DIDNT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO PUT!?!?!?!? LOVES XX

VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN!