•...Prolouge 4...•

I don't remember much of what happened after that, but I do know that there was a lot of shouting. My outburst caused a chain reaction of people yelling about how they want released.

I burst out of the auditorium, and slammed open the door to the town hall. My legs carried me at this point and I had no control.

I had nearly reached the bottom of the street when I tripped over my own long skirt and threw my hands out in front of me. My hands got scraped pretty badly on the tarmac.
I just lay on the ground and
The next thing I remember is seeing Omi's feet speed past me. Then Haruhi's. Then Eiji's. All running towards the end of the street. I'm not sure if they didn't see me, or just didn't care, but the rest of us held captive here walked past, some slowly, some faster than others. I know that at least one person saw me, because Zenzo looked right at me, and said calmly;

"You may want to fix that hand injuries of yours." Before continuing to walk.

Only one of my fellow captives stopped.

"Oh my god! Fuyuko are you okay?" Kimika's concerned voice made me feel like I knew someone who cared about me, but this just reminded me that I could only remember events after I woke up here.

"Yeah I'm f-fine..." I muttered, wiping down my skirt with my scraped hands. I winced slightly.

"Are you sure you're okay? Your hands look pretty bad..." She grabbed my hands and inspected the scrapes and small cuts which covered my palms. I pulled them away.

"Like I said, I'm fine."

"Oh. Okay. Shall we walk?" She gestured towards where everyone else had walked to.

"Okay."

We began to walk towards the end of the street, where a mob of fourteen were waiting.

There was a mix of yelling and crying and banging on the gate which separated us from the rest of the street.

Monokuma suddenly popped into the scene.

"Excuse me? Residents?" Nobody was listening. He pulled out a megaphone and yelled into it. "AHEM!"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to him.

"What are you guys doing? I told you, you're trapped! You can't go past this construction sign!" He pointed towards a sign saying 'Construction in progress - completion estimated

"Monokuma, I am about to make the best sale of my life. You better let us out of here." Sumiko said in the harshest tone I thought would be possible for her.

"Hmmm, I don't think that house is going to be exactly sellable..."

"What?"

"I shall explain in due course. Anyway, you gotta stay here. If you really do wanna make that sale..."

Monokuma's red eye flashed brightly.

"Just kill someone! Do it now, before you make friends. Kill Issei, Chikako, Fuyuko, Ichijo, Fuyuko. Any of them."

"Uh Monokuma?" I grabbed the bear's attention.

"Yes, Fuyuko?"

"You said my name twice."

"Oh? Really?"

That's strange...does he think I'll be trouble?

"Anyway, I'll be off now. Remember how to escape and use that method at your own murderous discretion."

He suddenly disappeared behind a street lamp.

"Fuck this." Omi scoffed, turning away towards her house. "I'm locking myself in my room until rescue comes."