Jeonghan's Birthday Bash pt.2

It was a mess.

It was all a mess.

The cake was on fire, half of the decorations were tangled around Hansol and Chan, they're not sure but the dog might have escaped and now running freely across the field, the fireworks went straight to the admin building fourth floor, Seungkwan and Mingyu were hiding under the table, Joshua is crying(?), Seokmin was in a corner staring at the aforementioned admin building fire, the 96-ers and Seungcheol were drenched in questionable water, and lastly, a very wet Minghao was yelling to the heavens to strike him down already.

And in the middle stands Jeonghan.

Jeonghan was grinning, the one that reaches his eyes, possibly the happiest everyone had seen on him.

Then he spoke.

"Happy birthday to me."

- FOUR (4) HOURS BEFORE -

Chat: 😇😈 (2)

hanniera: hey shuji?

catguy: yes hannie? 😚

hanniera: how is everything?

catguy: aaalmost ready, just gonna wait for junwongyukwan to finish cooking!! i heard that hao helped too

hanniera: i have a request and im sure you can fulfill it right? ☺

catguy: of course! anything for you! what is it? 💙

Groupchat: WONWOO KHALIFA (12)

[19:53]

catguy: its almost 8pm jdjdk

jihoot: rollcall bitches

soonshine: FIREWORKS AND SOUND SYSTEM READY

sunshineseok: we got those little sparkle things for the cake too !!

catguy: good! hannie will like that!

walmart: food is done and set up hyung 😁

lilboo: wonu hyung is sorry for the bits of frosting on the chicken btw

catguy: frosting?

wonowo: yeah... oops.

junhuwui: we got a lot of fried rice, bimbap and galbi to make up for it!!! uwu

catguy: ah thats chill

dancegod: decors okay hyung!! i dont know what that tub of water you asked is for but we put it up

seungbitch: i just have a weird feeling bout that one tbh

catguy: oh good!!! ANYWAY EVERYONE GO TO THE ROOFTOP IM BRINGING HANNIE UP IN 5 MINS

Chat: 😇😈 (2)

catguy: theyre going up now, are you sure about this?

hanniera: oh yes :)

catguy:

So maybe it wasn't the best birthday.

Jeonghan had already foreseen it; everything going so wrong that it'll get him so much paperwork, but alas, Jeonghan cannot have this shitshow birthday party just solely ruin him.

He's been thinking about this for weeks now, something to teach these horrible dormmates a lesson.

Joshua would do anything for him, so he knows his boyfriend got his back.

He would spare Chan, but he's been tainted by Seungcheol and even if he's Jeonghan's best friend, he's a shit best friend who will forgive Jeonghan anyways.

He has thought about sparing Junhui too, but the feud between Junhui and Wonwoo is making him sick to the spleen because what the fuck, can't those two just talk?

Mingyu hadn't done anything particularly good to him, aside from taking out the trash on time. The only beneficial thing is Jeonghan gets free dinner every Thursday.

Vernon and Minghao... those two are the wrinkles under Jeonghan's eye.

Seungkwan... he's okay, Jeonghan gets tea from him but that isn't enough for exemption.

Soonyoung had gotten him into trouble with other tenants of the dorm building for the boy's loudness and ability to shake the ceiling when he jumps around screaming out Spice Girls' songs.

Seokmin is nice, he really is, but he's associated with the likes of Lee Jihoon.

Oh, Lee Jihoon. He's the one Jeonghan wants to get back to the most.

It started out nicely.

They sang him happy birthday, gave gifts (Junhui got him that yellow sweater he's been eyeing in the mall and honestly Jeonghan wanted to cry; Seokmin gave him a beret which looked cute on him; Seungkwan got him a lavender scented body wash; Chan gifted him a planner, which is good 'cause he needed a new one anways; Joshua got him a puppy, and oh boy, Jeonghan didn't expect this one bit and did Joshua forget they're not allowed to have pets?; and the rest... they gave him nothing. The audacity.), ate food and gave a mini speech for Jeonghan.

Here are the highlights:

"... Honestly, I didn't want to go, but Joshua would personally suspend me so here I am. Appreciate this, Yoon." - Jihoon

"I... uh, yeah. Happy birthday, Jeonghan hyung. Sorry about the frosting on the chicken..." - Wonwoo

"... You're another year closer to your deathbed!" - Soonyoung

"... I've been by your side since the dawn of time, but all you ever do to me is insult my face and force me to carry your stuff and I hate it when you use my weaknesses against me, but I love you, dude. No homo, though..." - Seungcheol

"... Please give me back my edibles..." - Vernon

Jeonghan would pop a vein, but he's too pretty for that.

When the fireworks were being lit, Mingyu accidentally bumped the case and it aimed for the admin building, with all of them watching the explosion in minor indifference and pikachu meme. Vernon was so surprised that he held onto a rope and pulled the decors off, causing Chan to be tangled with him.

Jeonghan had absolutely known that his ass would be lit on fire from the admins the day after because of this, so all the more reason to not back down with this stupid little prank.

It was so fucking convenient that Jihoon, Wonwoo, Soonyoung, Junhui, Minghao and Seungcheol were standing in mild daze under that water tub.

Jeonghan stepped aside and pulled a wire.

That's when Joshua yelled.

A loud splash was all heard, followed by screams.

"What the fuck?! Is this toilet water?"

"Oh my god, I never should've come up here."

"God? This is Minghao. I know I said I don't believe in you, but I do now! Please, just take me! You can do whatever the fuck you want with me! Just take me away from here, please!"

So... yeah. Maybe it wasn't the best birthday ever.

But revenge sure is sweet.

+++

hi i am back with this mess
i promise the next one will be longer jfjdjd
have a nice day, lovely uwu❤