.3. Mother Nature's Thumbprint.

By one o' clock in he morning, I was free to do as I pleased. I sat on the roof, now. The soft breeze blowing my (h/c) hair. I inhaled at the end of the cigarette, feeling it fill my lungs.

   I won't jump. My body tells me to, but I won't. He said it gets better, I'm trusting Robin.  Robin, I thought. I knew he was watching me, making sure I didn't try to drop down.

   I watched the waves as they quietly stirred. Feeling them inside and out, Feeling the way they move, I became the waves. Pulling a small fraction of the waves up, I felt it leave the ocean and travel up towards me. I contorted it into a heart. I opened my eyes , thinking I was only meditating.

   I gasped as I looked in front of me. I saw water in the shape of a heart. It was floating in the air in front of me. It collapsed. I watched as the water fell down back into the sea.

   Robin was beside me in a flash, silently questioning me with his eyes. I simply stared at him in shock. Tears formed in my eyes as, my lip quivered. "I-I don't understand."

   Robin said nothing but just pulled me to his chest. I closed my eyes and blinked away the tears. My body shook as I focused only on the rise and fall of Robin's chest and more deeply, his heartbeat.