4. Post-hardcore Dandelions

I sat on the grass, feeling it beneath my fingers. Robin still hadn't let me leave. I didn't want to.

   "Friend, Y/n!" I heard a voice call, my head whipped around. I noticed the famous Starfire flying towards me. My mind circled around the word friend, Am I really her friend?

   I cocked my head to the side. "Yes?"

   "I wish to join you in the sitting." She said, smiling.

   I smiled back at her, "Okay." The crimson haired beauty sat beside me, Indian style. I looked away from her and picked a few dandelions from the grass.

   I quickly made a crown out of the dandelions. Weaving the stems together, I smiled. I glanced at Star and she was watching me with intense amazement.

   I reached up and placed the crown on her head. She was smiling.

   "How did you make that?" She asked me with wide eyes.

   "Secrets." I stated. She flew into the air spinning. I prayed that it stayed on and it did. She laughed loudly and flew into the tower.

   "Look what friend (y/n) has placed upon my head!" I chuckled and put my headphones in. I laid back against the grass played Fast times at Clairemont High. I got lost in the music.

I hadn't noticed a person beside me until they tapped me on the shoulder. I jumped and looked beside me. I saw BeastBoy. His eyes filled with wonder.

   "Hi, Mama." He said while slicking back his hair.

   "Um, Hey." I stated, awkwardly. His eyes widened.

   "Wanna play video games?!" He half screamed.

   I looked down, "Not really."

   He whined, "C'mon please?" He turned into a little pug puppy. He whimpered.

   I tried so hard to resist, but puppies are so cute. My face tried to contort into one of awe, but I wouldn't let it.

   He whined harder, I couldn't do it anymore, "Fine!" I groaned , jumped up, and followed him inside.