5. Masques and Boxers

After I beat Beast Boy I decided to take a nap. Considering I didn't have any clothes Robin gave me a pair or his boxers and tee shirt. I laid down thinking I would only sleep for a good fifteen minutes which turned into a deep sleep.

   I was at the beach. I smelt the salty water. I heard the waves. My mind was at peace. I smiled to myself, breathing in the scent that I'd grown to love. I looked out onto the waves and decided to try something. I stood to my feet, off the soft sand and began walking towards the beautiful water.

   Slowly, I walked, feet digging in the sand as my hands gripped at the soft breeze. Finally, I reached the soft waves and stepped in.

   I gasped as my feet didn't go in the water, they stayed on top of the surface. I took another step. The water felt strange, but good, it caressed my feet as if wrapping around them, protecting them. I began walking, I smiled. I was walking on water.

   "(Y/N)?" I heard an angel speak, "(Y/N), Wake up." My eyes slowly opened to see a masque looking me dead in the eyes, Robin.

   "H-hey." I groaned, still waking up. I raised my head. Looking around at a neat room. "Where am I?" I asked, "Didn't I fall asleep on the couch?"

   He scratched the back of it's head, "Y-yeah," he glanced away. "You're in my room, I carried you in here."

    I blushed, hardcore. I'm wearing his shirt, his UNDERWEAR, and I'm sleeping in his BED.

   "Wasn't I heavy?" I asked him, still blushing.

   He put a hand over his chest, "Are you calling me weak?"

   I rolled my eyes, "No, as in I'm fat." I stated.

   He rolled his eyes and patted his stomach, "If you're fat what does that make me?"

   I gave him a stupid look, "Muscular and handsome."

   He blushed, and when I say blushed I mean he BLUSHED. "W-w-well, y-you're not fat. I t-think you're perfect."

   Now it was my turn to blush. "T-thanks." We both blushed as I sat up and scratched the back of my head. He looked down, his left cheek facing me. I leaned over and lightly kissed his warm cheek.

Then got back down under the covers . "I'M NOT GETTING UP!"  I felt the bed dip beside me. I poked my head out from under the covers to see Robin beside me.

   "I was gonna wake you up to tell you that dinner's ready." 

   That was all I needed to know. I jumped up and ran out of the bed. I heard Robin chuckle in the background.