٩

Dedicated to 1_awkwardniqabi_5.

Everything you say, I will always agree.
There won't be a day on which I leave you-
I'll stick to you and promise to never flee
Even if at the end it makes me a nobody.

Elham.

I adjusted my glasses as i tiptoed downstairs, praying not to walk into my dad. I had successfully avoided him for the past few days and I wanted that to continue. Adjusting the strap of my backpack on my shoulder, I opened the front door slowly, careful not to make any noise but before I could step out, I heard someone clear their voice.

Freezing in my spot, I slowly shut the door closed and turned with my eyes shut tightly.
And then I slowly opened them, knowing it was him but praying to God to just make some sort of miracle happen so it'd turn out to be someone else like Justin Bieber or spongebob, or even the principal.

Okay maybe I was being dramatic but come on!

"Where are you going?" He asked while I stared at him while at the verge of peeing on my pants (totally an exaggeration) but yes I was so freaked out.

"School?" I said. My reply sounding more like a question than an answer.

He nodded his head.

"And who was that guy I saw dropping you off yesterday night?"

Uh-oh.

"M-my friend. We were working on our school project" My palms were sweaty by now and I could only wait for the slaps I was going to receive from this man but the only thing he did was nod and say. "Get going before you get late".
And with the most confused and surprised look I had ever had on my face, I stepped out and headed to school.

~<~<~<~<

"You wear glasses?" Was the first thing he said to me as I pulled out a book from my locker.
As I turned to him, I shook my head with a smile as I noticed the amused look on his face.
"Not all the time. I try to stay off it for some time" I said. I noticed him eyeing me from head to toe but before I could say anything, I heard someone curse loudly as they banged their locker open.

"Stupid fucking school with the stupid fucking locker. I fucking hate everyone. She's so fucking annoying and I'm sure as hell gonna stab her seventy times if she continues this way stupid sister" and then she turned to the people staring at her "Why are you all fucking staring at me like you've seen a fucking gorilla in granny pants huh? Fucking head to your respective classes now!" She yelled and they all surprisingly walked away.

I rose my eyebrows and turned to Asaad. He looked rather amused and then he said "You should wear it more often".
It took me a few seconds to understand what he meant, and when I did, I blushed a crimson red and silently thanked God that he couldn't see my red face.

The girl shut her locker close loudly and then continued by hitting her head repeatedly.

Okay, this wasn't normal.

And then she screamed. It sounded like she was frustrated and she needed to let it out. She earned a few looks from people that passed by but nobody said anything to her.

I looked at Asaad who seemed to find it funny and then I looked back at the girl.

She continued hitting her head, though she wasn't doing it hard but it still freaked me out.