Wow.

Hi guys.
It's been a long, long time. I was completely shocked to log onto this site and find that i still have readers and commenters and messages, and i'm tearing up right now at the fact that Sinking has 576 Thousand Reads. WHAT!!!!
I really, as the person I am nearly Two Years after writing Sinking, Four Years after starting it, want to thank all of you. I am currently on my way to college to study English, and my goal in life is to publish my own book. I haven't exactly written it yet, but I have my story. Without all of you, supporting me in this fiction about two people we all love so much, i would never have the courage to even consider putting my words into the literary world. You, the readers, are the foundations of us writers. You are the wings on our backs and the people cheering us on.
And to my fellow writers, believe me when i say that your words do matter.
To all of you that still care about me, my real first name is Savannah. One day, my real book will be published. You will be able to find me again.
I won't tell the title, but look for one with the word "Garden" in the name in the next 3, 4, or 5 years. Look for a character named Adelyn who just might remind you a little bit of me.
I love the Dan and Phil from Sinking, and I hope that this story has inspired you all to go out there and make your thoughts heard. They need to be heard.
I love you guys, and goodbye.