Chapter Five

CHAPTER FIVE

— OAKLEY HALSTON—

— OAKLEY HALSTON—

His rough calloused hands pull on the ends of my hair, forcing my eyes to make contact with his green ones. He pulls me closer to his chest before leaning down to bury his face into my neck. His lips find my neck and begin their sweet sweet torcher. A breathless moan escapes my lips as my stomach does cartwheels.

"Tell me what you want Oakley."

The words are lost on my lips. I can't think straight as he continues his attack. What did I want?

"Say it baby. Say it."

His mouth is hot on my neck and shoulders, which I'm sure is now covered in dark marks. And then he lets his teeth sink into my flesh slightly causing a loud moan to come from my lips.

"You." I breath out. "I want you, Rogue."

Suddenly I jerk awake to the sound of my alarm blasting some country song. My skin was flushed and my head pounded from the dream that had just played out.

"You alright over there?" Taytum asked from the vanity she sat at while she applied what looked to be blush. I reached an arm out to find my phone before clicking the alarm off. I let my self fall back into bed, my head hits the pillow roughly.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I groan while rubbing my face.

What the hell was that?

I try to push my thoughts back as I jump down from the lofted bed and land on the grey rug below. It was 8:45 in the morning on the first officially day of the semester.

Grabbing the shower caddy and a towel I quickly make my way to the shower. Once I've showered, brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair, I run the straightener through the ends before working on my make up. Luckily I had thought of planning out my outfit the night before so once I'm finished with my make up pull on a pair of black skinny jeans, a white top and my white vans.

Simple and sweet.

"Do you want to grab breakfast from the dining hall?" Taytum asks while changing her clothes.

"I was actually just going to stop for coffee at Bagel bro's."

"Oh okay. Where's your first class?"

"Daniels Hall at 10am." I grab my backpack from the floor by My bed, which had been strategically packed several days ago. "What about yours?"