:)

Tord closed the door behind them as they walked in. Tom going to Tords closet well Tord went to the bathroom, The Brit looked at everything in Tords closet everything to big for him or it being a uniform of the red leader/red army so he decided to take one of Tords old red hoodies and just to leave his boxers on throwing his clothes on the ground like a piece of trash .Then it hit him like cold wind that he had to share a bed with Tord.But it was to late Tord was out of the bathroom wearing sweatpants and a tee top showing his bandages and all of his robot arm. "Are you just wearing boxers?" The Norwegian asked Tom looked to his side and muttered "yes I am" Tord looked Tom up and down which Tom felt his face burning and his body get hot the more Tord looked at him admiring every part of his body that thought just made Tom get goosebumps. "Kinky" Tord whispered Tom shot up and looked at the Norski's silver eyes just like a million diamonds in his eyes beautiful. "What did you just say" He yelped worrying if Tord said something highly inappropriate. "Nothing let's just get to bed tispe" (Tispe means bitch ;3) Tom gave Tord a glare "what the hell did you just call me Thot" Tom yelled but he made the "Thot" louder to get his point.
"Nothing hoe" Tord growled earning a gasp from the other "oh fuck off commie" The Brit spat out "Now your sleeping on the couch fucker"(my font just changed and I don't know how the fuck that happened Da fuck anyways I'll just write more)
Tord said as he picked Tom up bridal style and then threw him on the couch like a kid "Oof" Tom squeaked which resulted in Tord dying laughing on the floor. Tom giggled he was acting like a asshole one second and know just like a child who had a lot of sugar it was adorable to him.Tord and Toms laughs and giggles calmed down after a few minutes "Do I have to sleep on the couch it's so small" Tom sighed. Tord looked over to Tom slowly standing back up "while no but the bed is small too it's ether you sleep alone or with me Jehovah" he replied Tom just hummed at the response thinking on his decision ether the couch or the bed but with his rival or that's at least what he probably was to him he was questioning this not realizing he was staring into space. "Tom did you make your decision yet?" He asked "ill sleep with you" Tom stuttered he was nervous that someone may take him and abuse him.
(Toms pov because he is the only one who is acting gay)
"Ok" He said so calmly, the atmosphere was cold as if we were in the cold winter outside. We both walked over to his bed he flopped onto the bed moving slightly so his back was lightly pressed against the wall his shirt crinkled at the movement. I slowly crawled onto the bed my back facing his body so I didn't have to feel so awkward are faces so close ugh just thinking about that wants to make me what is it? Vomit!?!? I decided to look at him to see if he was awake So i turned to face him he was out cold well that explained why he look so exhausted I sighed my breath turning into a white smoke. Damn it's that cold? I slowly got closer to Tords chest his warm embrace felt so good like sitting next to a fire in -19 whether my eyes half lidded I shouldn't fall asleep like this but I'm so comfy...........

(In the morning in 3rd person? Ya ok)
Tom and Tord didn't realize it since they were fast asleep but they were cuddling both so close to each other. The warmth of their body's driving them closer since winter was coming (haha they have to deal with winter) The birds chirping could be heard, The cold breeze making a whistle it was so calming except for what was going on outside. If you remember the red army is the strongest army so any chance someone gets is the best Two or more spy's we're outside looking for a soldier that they can take and integrate them. which was failing since they were closer to the entrance but what caught their eye was a Kid about 10. With light chestnut hair, a white cap, a white sweater, a rifle strapped onto him and a big lollipop stick sticking out of his mouth.

The kid was walking around picking up some flowers close to the bases wall. Walking or skipping to another flower they didn't know why but they just watched and we're pretty baffled on why he was there. "Noah come on stop picking flowers and let's get something from the cafe" Yuu yelled. Yuu is one of the red army's patrol man and he also has a huge crush on His own leader he tries to hide it but pat knows. But he doesn't tell Pau because Pau and Yuu let's just say their relation ship is like cat and dogs no wait like water and fire just think about how much hate that would be for a second.(water can put out flames while flames can make the water steam and evaporate) The kid looked at Yuu then nodded as he started to run into the base holding onto the flowers tightly for he didn't lose them. The base was pretty cold for October. Cold. just so cold.

Yuu looked at Noah or lollipop kid "what's in your hand kid" He questioned Noah looked at Yuu with pure innocences like he was just a innocent 3 year old "for Red" Noah stuttered he barley talked only pointing or nodding maybe even a few words that's it. "aye kid back off he's mine" Yuu joked Noah looking confused at his reply and thinking it over and over and over and over until it hit him. Yuu liked Red leader. Red leader could be happy?! Noah sprinted down the hall with a distressed Yuu runs after him. Noah opened the door to Red leaders room catching a sight that made him smile while Yuu was heartbroken. There was their leader and Tom cuddling each other so closely. Yuu ran away in a panic.

Wazzzz uppppp guys so this chapter is extra long even though I don't feel good also I should make it clear that Tom and Tord don't like each other as relation ship wise just getting into the friends stage. Don't worry xD they will maybe eventually like each other there is a reason it's called future enemies ;)

Have some red army pictures I dont know the artist because I don't expect fanart!

Bye~Words:1207

Bye~
Words:1207