Bonus part

Hi so I decided not to make a second book due to it probably feeling like choir and not a fun thing. So I am giving you this an epilogue kinda. A very soft one indeed!

I just wanna say if you like bhna or just art, please check out my other books. It really helps me out knowing that I can satisfy you guys furthermore.

May start drawing more tomtord don't know haven't drawn ship art in a long time.

Creek

The brit crept into his room. It has been a few months that he and Tord started dating, the relationship consenting of cuddles and soft kisses.

Though there were fights...Tom and Tord would agree that those fights made their relationship closer and more stable. Even the little fights helped a lot; for the reason it would help them speak out their feelings.

He and Tord still ruff housed for example pushing each other and or just small annoying gestures to make the other annoyed and show the other attention.

Tord laid in bed. The twin bed converting into a Queen with cream covers, the room bigger then it was originally. Pictures of the old days and of the couple were spread all over the wall.

"hey commie" he whispered a hushed tone to make sure his lover was not shocked at the sudden voice. A hum coming out of the caramel-haired male "get up for a minute" Tom simply spoke giving the semi taller boy a nice shake of his shoulders. Tord huffed as he slowly rolled off the mattress, Tom grinned mischievously at the Norwegian causing the other to gulp.

The brit grabbed the base of his legs picking him up. Tord flailing his arms to keep his balance though that ended when he was chucked on the bed causing a thread of  Norwegian profanities to come out of his mouth. Making the other die laughing, he flopped onto the bed next to Tord.

A sharp punch hitting his shoulder "ow what was that for" he laughed, sometimes wheezing. Tord pouted "drittsekk" Tom sighed pulling the other closer his arms wrapping around his back. "Love you" he whispered.

"fuck you" Tord retorted pushing the other way "I know you love me, commie!" he clapped making the other sigh letting the other give him love. Kissing his cheek before falling asleep in the brits embrace.

No this wasn't the end of their story. Life still had lots planned for the two.

But let's say they would be incredible. Unlike they may have thought when they were younger, always thinking the other will be their future enemies...

-January 2nd 2020-

Thank you for reading this story! It means a lot for me that everyone enjoys this story and I always have a little heart attack seeing you guys comment, vote, and just the view in general.

If anyone wants too and with my permission of course, I would love to see a spinoff or what someone think would happen afterward. Please just tell me and @ me!

From Andy