Why do you have to be so complicated pt.2

The papers flew down like feathers all around Tord. He sighed looking at his lap. Stupid he thought why could he not Tom he knew him for a long time so why? Would Tom see him different pft why should he care for all he cares their friends well more like peers.

With Thomas
Tom sighed he looked over at Jessie. The smoke of the hot coffee wrapping around her face slowly dissolving "so how are you Tommie?" She asked. The brit looked down at his coffee before he speak "Im fine, how are you?" Jessie hummed thinking for a little "Im pretty good just a little busy" She replied giving a soft smile. Tom gave a soft smile back he always feels comfortable with Jessie like she was his sister or a cousin!

Chatter filled the room for hours. "well we should head to bed" She yawned getting up from her chair. Tom got up after her slowly walking out the door waving on his way out "Shit" he mumbled he had to deal with Tord and possibly share the same bed ugh

Tom opened the door to be surprised to see a curled up Tord with puffy eyes. He crept over to the ball on the bed slowly Crouching to make eye contact. But soon as he locked eyes, Tord put his face in the pillow. Muffled talking came from the pillow, Tom sighed Stupid Tom he's mad you gotta remember he acts like a toddler after fights. The eyeless man grabbed onto the collar of his hoodie earning an yip
slowly he pulled Tord off the bed Thump!

"Ow!" Tord yelped the pain in his legs hurting more. Tom chuckled "sure that hurts" he said well rolling his eyes not believing Tord, "well it does try getting pushed around and having someone grip tightly onto to you" He blabbered shit he thought he spilled to much. Toms visors turned off he thought about what Tord just said until it was clear something most have happened to hurt him...

TBC
Ha I know I'm so evil but I just was in the mood to write a cliffhanger and somehow I didn't write a lot Anyways I'm sick yay!
Gracias for reading!

TBCHa I know I'm so evil but I just was in the mood to write a cliffhanger and somehow I didn't write a lot Anyways I'm sick yay!Gracias for reading!