Violated

Tom and Tord woke up to by getting yelled at by Noah telling them to wake up. Tord groaned Noah did this every day to show some kindness but it really did the opposite effect.Tom and Tord looked at their position and jumped up and off the bed Tom jumping off the side while Tord the Foot of the bed. "Well that was awkward" Tom said as he stood up remembering he was in boxers infront of a kid his eyes shot to Noah were he was running away obviously flustered about the situation. Tord walked over to Tom holding Toms pants to him which the Brit gladly accepted as he started putting his pants on Tord began to speak "I want you to get your uniform from The head of the department you can just ask someone for Jess and they will bring you there" Tom looked Tord straight in the eye before stating the obvious "I don't know how to get to were the make uniforms" Tord sighed looking at the broken alarm clock. He never thought to fix it because it still told time he usually just wait for Noah to wake him up instead of the annoying beeping the led to it being broken in the first place. "I'll ask pau to bring you there" Tom nodded putting his old clothes on.

Time skip Tom is getting his uniform
Jess May Tom presume was a brunette with long curly hair. But was most noticeable was her Perfect blue eyes just like the color of the sky and her Hour glass figure. Any male would find her attractive well Tom really only liked her bubbly and sassy personality "here you go Tommie" She giggled as she lightly gave the Brit his new uniform "Tommie?" He laughed a little smile glued on his face "of course I give everyone nicknames including Red" Jess simply replied. Tom just smiled how can someone as Sweet as Jess be in this place he thought "well you should go change for I can make sure it fits you there Tommie"  Tom just nodded as he walked into a side room. Locking the door behind him. The clothes were comfy especially since he was wearing leggings that hugged the curves of his legs perfectly.The Brit opened the door smiling "It fits perfectly". Jess smiled as she put her hands on her hips showing how proud she was. Tom walked over to Jess and hugged her "well I gotta go now bye Jessie" He yelled cheerfully as he ran out the door "bye Tommie". Jess looked down realizing what he called her Jessie that ran through her mind how did he now her full first name?

Tom ran through the hallways ignoring the looks from the soldiers he didn't care who they were the only people he should make sure to know is Jess, The nurse and Tord. The Brit reached the The door of Tords office he was going to barge in but he didn't want the Norski to ruin his mood. He knocked gently earning a low grown "Come in fucking drepe meg allerede" Tord groaned. Tom slowly crept in seeing the flood of papers around the room all mostly signed or to be signed soon "holy Jehovah" Tom whispered. He walked over to Tord making sure to go slow not to cause a avalanche of papers to come down "So Tord what are you-" Tom got cut off by the blaring walkie-talkie. The walkie-talkie going off with soldiers yelling blaring like alarm systems. The red man groaned pinching his temple at the ruckus well the Brit infront of him was triggered he was use to getting cutoff but this was something different he felt angry for some reason. why? he thought as Tord decided to answer the ruckus. "What the hell is going on soldier" He yelled venom in his voice. That surly got them quite all that was heard now was the calm breeze and birds chirping as they fly away for warmth. A soldier gulped hard enough to be heard from the other side "well Pau and Yuu are fighting and well Yuu started the fight sir and..." the soldier rambled on but Tord was on the verge about to jump "Send Yuu to my office now" He yelled furiously. Tom was quite he never really saw Tord so stressed well most people will say Tord just had anger issues well that was true but Tom could see through that "I'm fine" mask.(I wish someone could notice mine)
The Norski mumbled curses under his breath, his hand on his temple. His chest moving faster then normal. Breaths uneven. Anxiety? No! Maybe? Maybe the Brit thought the thoughts sealing him in a cloud a big fluffy one. One that you would think would taste like cotton candy when you were little wishing to have a taste of the cotton candy cloud so out of reach (Like my dreams) so out of reach. Tord looked up at Tom giving him a smile "you could leave go to my room take a nap or something" He notified; Tom just sighed slowly opening the door looking back at Tord with a look of pity. How Tord hated pity he wasn't supposed to show vulnerability but why did he show it with Tom all the stress maybe? Nah he thought. The door opened as Yuu stomped in "yes sir" he sighed Red leader looked at Yuu dead cold eyes that sent shivers down anyone's spine anytime someone looked in his silver eyes.

"Why did you start a fight with Pau I get it you too hate each other but why" The Norwegian sighed

An hour later cause I'm lazy

Tord was left alone in his office shaking. His chest rising up in down tremendously fast.

"Ha what can a little twerp like you can do" The kid shouted as he pushed Tord to the ground. Pain flowing through him "stop it" a kid with no eyes said as he ran in between the boys. Tom was his name.

Tom yelled furiously at Tord. "I will always hate you don't forget that" The Brit spat Tord felt a pain in his chest as he gulped hard. Friends. Friends we use to be what happened?

You reached the end of this chapter I've been very busy so sorry their was supposed to be more but I decided to leave that for a different chapter anyways the winner of the Cover contest is....

@fangirl4861 No one else sent theirs plus I really like this cover! It brings confusion into the story on who the enemies are which I won't say I love to see how you guys love this book and I am truly trying my best to make this story amazing for ...

@fangirl4861
No one else sent theirs plus I really like this cover! It brings confusion into the story on who the enemies are which I won't say I love to see how you guys love this book and I am truly trying my best to make this story amazing for you the reader!

Sincerely Shadow