PART ONE: Mommy Issues

🔞Sexual Content🔞 This story contains MDLG (mommy dom little girl) relationship some readers might find uncomfortable.
____________
INFO
(h/c) hair colour
(e/c) eye colour
(y/a) your age
(y/n) your name
____________

____________INFO(h/c) hair colour(e/c) eye colour(y/a) your age(y/n) your name____________

"Hellooo in there," your co-worker Emma mocks, clicking her fingers in front of your face.

You'd only been at the law firm for a week but had managed to fall in with a group of new friends.
You laugh as she wheels her chair right next to yours, "so have you met The Purple Dragon yet?"

You scoff. "Who the hell is The Purple Dragon?!"

She looks at you as if you should know exactly who she's talking about, "your dad's secretary! She struts around like she owns the place with that stupid fucking cane... Does he never talk about her?"

"Oh! Miss Venable? He never talks about work at home, I'm learning a lot this week!"

She lets out a loud laugh, getting the attention of a few others around you as they dare to move their eyes off the screens.
"Ooh I'm sorry, Miss Venable!" Her joking elicits a nudge from you.

"That's her name right? Why does she have a cane, is she old?" Emma laughs again.

" Old enough! She has scoliosis or something, like when your spine's all weird? So she can't walk without a cane. She's such a bitch. Although...She's pretty much the reason you got the job."
You turn to her again prompting her to continue.
"Last week The Purple Dragon got asked to train the new intern, the poor girl came running down those stairs-" she points to the main staircase outside the office doors "crying her eyes out and she never came back."

Another co-worker leans over the top of his computer opposite "she'd only been here 2 hours before she quit." Who is this woman? "Wow" you say trying to act as if you're not interested, "well, I haven't met her yet-"

The phone goes off, making the three of you jump as if you've been caught misbehaving "I think you're just about to" says Emma throwing a hand across her mouth as Simon mimicks her mock fear sitting back down at his desk.

You pick up the phone with trepidation even though you know they're joking she can't be that bad. Your dad's voice booms down your ears at the other end
"the Johnson file is missing, my meeting starts in 10 minutes and the file is missing!"
You roll your eyes "well hello to you too dad, my day is going SO well it's nice of you to ask..."
He doesn't find your sarcasm amusing, his voice becomes even more angry and impatient "get up to Miss Venable's office now, don't jerk me around (y/n), not today!"