PART THREE: Kinero Robotics

🔞Sexual Content🔞 This contains MDLG (mommy dom little girl) relationship some readers might find uncomfortable.

It had been two months since you'd woken up in the house you were living in now, two months since the nightmarish events that had taken place at your dad's house and two months since Wilhemina had her goons drug you so she could whisk you across s...

It had been two months since you'd woken up in the house you were living in now, two months since the nightmarish events that had taken place at your dad's house and two months since Wilhemina had her goons drug you so she could whisk you across state with her.

It had taken a while for you to forgive her or trust her again, but she had looked after your dad, sending the best private medical staff to look after him.
She'd even let Sammy drive you back to go and visit him - only after she'd made you promise to come back to her of course, 'mommy will be heartbroken if you don't come back,' she'd said.
Like there was ever any chance you wouldn't, you knew you'd fallen for Wilhemina but weren't quite ready to admit it yet.

After being slightly reserved at first, you'd taken exceptionally well to being her little and she adored being your 'mommy' or 'mistress' depending on the situation, although you hadn't been intimate since you'd gone down on her back in her old house and she still hadn't seen you naked yet.

In spite of everything, you couldn't deny how desperate you were to have her touch you.

"Sweetheart?"

You turn to see Wilhemina stood there looking down at you, you'd come to visit her at work during her lunch break.

"Sorry, I was just daydreaming I guess."
You try to shake your thoughts about the past 8 weeks away.

"I have to go back to work now, but you can have a look around if you like, hm?"
She runs her hand over your soft (h/c) hair.

One of her bosses has been listening to you as he makes his coffee.

"I can show her round," Jeff offers, flicking his unflattering, blonde bowl cut out of his eye.

Wilhemina glares over at him, her demina changing, "this is a private conversation so if you wouldn't mind-"

"Please-" you interject "-I don't know where I'm going, it would be nice to have somebody show me round."

With your back to Jeff you give Wilhemina your best puppy dog eyes, they melt her every time.

She clears her throat, "yes, of course. I don't want you getting lost."
She gets up walking towards Jeff. "Look after her won't you? I dont know what I'd do if anything happened to (y/n)." 

It was meant to be a question but sounds more like a demand, laced with a threat.

Jeff gets the message, he raises his hand up to his forehead and salutes her,"yes Miss Venable."
You stifle a giggle.