PART FOUR: The Phonecall

🔞Sexual Content🔞 This contains MDLG (mommy dom little girl) relationship some readers might find uncomfortable.

You run to answer the phone as it rings out into the hallway, "hi mom-" the voice at the other end is not Wilhemina's, it's your dad's

You're in disbelief at first, Wilhemina had kept the number private from you as she didn't want your dad to trace the number and find you.
But you're happy to hear his voice nevertheless as you hadn't spoken to or seen him since Sammy had driven you back to visit when he'd been recovering just over two months ago.

But your happiness turns to worry as you hear the panic in his voice.

"Listen very carefully to me (y/n) this is important.
I need you to listen to everything I have to say and when I'm done you can hang up if you want to, okay?"

"O-okay..."

"I had Peter call in a few favours-" Peter was a close friend of your dads, a retired sheriff with connections in to the FBI "- at first nothing came up about her..."

He's obviously talking about Wilhemina, you roll your eyes but continue to listen as agreed.

"But when they dug a little deeper, they found out Miss Venable had been questioned by the cops a few years ago after she got fired from her job, just before she started working for me-"

He hesitates, "dad?"

"Listen, they were questioning her over a murder.
This poor bastard turned up dead a week after she was fired, they never built a solid case against her...But I'm pretty sure-"

"Seriously, you expect me to believe this?
You and Peter probably photoshopped some fake documents for me to see, you know that's illegal too right?"

Your dad raises his voice in desperation," goddammit will you listen to me, you're in danger!
That crazy bitch is a fucking murderer!
Peter said this guy was barely recognizable when they found him, they had to indentify him from his medical records!
We're working on tracing this line but I don't know how long that will take, I need you to get out of that house. Now!"

You jump as you hear the sound of the Mercedes pulling up outside.

"Dad, she's back I have to go.
I'll be alright, I promise, I'll call you tomorrow."

You quickly hang up just as he starts screaming down the phone at you, fear suddenly rips through your body as you hear her turn the key in the lock.