PART SIX: Nightmares

🔞Sexual Content🔞 This story contains MDLG (mommy dom little girl) relationship some readers might find uncomfortable

INFO
(y/n) - your name

********

You're in the back of the familiar black Mercedes, being driven by the trusty Sammy with Wilhemina right at your side.

Sammy finally pulls over for gas and you're relieved you can get out to stretch your legs after a few hours of being cooped up.

He goes in to pay as you wait impatiently.
Trying the door by chance , you're surprised when it opens, as he usually locks the car right behind him.

You glance to the side before getting out, smiling at the sight of Wilhemina lost in her book.

The harsh sunlight outside comes as a shock after looking out the blacked-out car windows for so long.

My sunglasses are in my suitcase.

You walk round to the boot to retrieve your bag.

Hearing the click of the boot behind her, Wilhemina grabs her cane frantically, launching herself out of the back seat.

"(y/n) no!"

Her tone is chilling, she shrieks as if she's in pain and as the boot opens revealing the contents, you realise why.

You let out your own blood-curdling scream at the sight, as you collapse in a heap on the burning hot tarmac.

Although you can hear Wilhemina asking you questions and can feel her touching you, you can't respond.
It's almost as if you're trapped in a glass box, watching yourself on the other side.

You inhale a breath as though you're drowning, jolting yourself awake in a cold sweat.

The nightmare is back.

You hadn't had it for a while, always the same one.
Wilhemina turns the bedside lamp on, fumbling for her glasses.

"It's okay sweetheart, come here.
It's okay, I'm here.
You're safe, shh..."

She presses your head into her chest, her soft, firey hair tickling your forehead.
She grips you tightly with both arms and rocks you slowly back and forth, kissing the top of your head.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

You want to answer but you're still trapped inside your head, your body shaking as you try to calm yourself down.