PART FIVE: Yes Mistress!

🔞Sexual Content🔞 This story contains MDLG (mommy dom little girl) relationship some readers might find uncomfortable

********

"I like this house Mommy-"

I liked the last house too..

Your eyes scan round the large bedroom before you turn your attention back to Wilhemina.

"And thanks for not drugging and kidnapping me to get me here this time," you laugh.

Pretty fucked up thing to be laughing about.

Wilhemina places a slender finger across your lips, her stern gaze fixed on you.

"I want you naked, now."

She's not even listening, fuck this.

"No, I'm tired Mommy."

She slowly brings her hand down from your mouth, outrage spreading across her face.

"No?
Are you sure about that, Princess?"

You're silent.

"Very well.
Go straight to bed, no tuck in for you. No kisses.
You'll stay by yourself tonight."

She turns quickly on her heel, walking out of the bedroom.

Stay by myself?

"Wait!
What do you mean stay by myself?"

Wilhemina halts in the doorway - a smile spreading across her face.
She turns back round to face you.

"You don't think you'll still be allowed to sleep with Mommy if you've been naughty, do you?"

The spare bedroom creeps you out. It's the only room in the house that hasn't been decorated.
The bare windows look out onto the back yard, which is pitch black at night.
And the only light in the room is faint, offering little comfort.

You didn't do so well in the dark anymore.

You perch on the edge of the large king bed, sinking into the lilac covers as you slip your pyjama top off over your head.

Wilhemina bites down on her bottom lip, relieved her harsh approach has paid off.

She wasn't sure if you'd let her near you so soon after what had happened, right before you'd done an early morning dart from the last house, yet again.