that day you left

Tony sits on his bed crying cause this was the day his sister left. Tony was devastated when his little sister left. He lost the one thing he had left since there parents died a year before she left.

Meanwhile in The Avengers tower Steve was confused"does anyone know why Stark stays in his room this same day every year?"Everybody shook their head with a saddened expression.

"I've always wondered that?"Natasha spoke up leaning against the countertop. Clint took a deep breath and spoke"let's go to his room"as he says that everyone follows in silence.

-With Gaurdians of the Galaxy-

"Babygirl what's wrong?"Peter asked his wife pulling her to his lap. She slightly smiles"This was the day I left because I was scared I would kill him with my powers."She pauses for a minute before taking a deep breath,"I couldn't control it so I left my brother when he had no one left but me."Kaye finishes crying softly.

"Visit him!"Peter suggest to her."He won't want to see me since I left him alone with no note or anything."She tells him. Peter shakes his head,"your still his sister, he would love to see you again."Peter tells her kissing her passionately."Besides I haven't been to earth in a long time and I need a few more old timey disks to play!"He adds making her laugh. Gamora, Drax, Rocket, and teenage Groot smile because they remember the day those two met.

Flashback

Kaye Stark was running with the orb in hand until someone tackled her."I'll take the little lady."the guy says winking at her. She bites her lip looking him up and down"You could've just asked to be on top."She tells him seductively as he takes the orb from her hand. He grabs her ass as he gets off of her."I'll take you up on that babe!"the guy flirts back at her.

End of flashback

"Hey Rocky you wanna drive this thing to Earth"Peter asked Rocket as he holds onto his wife.

Rocket smiles."Sure where to on Earth?"Kaye clears her throat"New York I heard my brother lives in the Avengers Tower."Rocket nods at her with a saddened expression, knowing that seeing her brother is gonna be hard for her.

Kaye has become a big sister to Rocket, always there for him, and the only one he goes to when he's down. Rocket even let's her rub his head, but she is the only one aloud to do that. Groot is like the son Kaye never had even though he's a tree. Drax is like a big brother to Kaye, Gamora is like a big sister, and Mantis is like a little sister to her.

"One question, what is a tangerine?"Drax questions making the group laugh.

"It's a smaller orange basically"Kaye states holding back her laughter, but Drax is still confused of what's a orange and a tangerine. Peter shakes his head kissing his wife.

Back to Tony

"Tony why do you always stay in your room on this very day every year?"Steve questions the billionaire. Tony just stares at the wall crying. What he didn't know was he would see his sister the very next day. The avengers just leave from the door going to their own rooms, to bed.

Very short I'll make the other chapters longer!!

Sorry~Abby(Blade)