Mickey Mouse 🐁 and angry ranting

4 months later (Me: feels bad for trying to discontinue book. Also me: FUCK- fine.) (ALSO STREAM BM'S 'BROKEN ME' AND NCT DREAM'S 'HOT SAUCE')

Warning: strong language, spoilers, dumb shit

"Rocket! You little bitch!"Kaye yelled, chasing after him with a shoe. A high heel to be exact.

The others watched with amused expressions on their faces. It's not everyday you see a woman chasing after a raccoon, while cursing at it. A laugh left Sam's mouth when Kaye tripped over nothing."Bitches always tripping over nothing, after they flip their shit."Rocket said, causing the girl to throw her heel towards him.

Bucky let out a laugh causing all of them to look over in surprise. That was the first genuine laugh and smile they've seen, since they rescued him. He looked down, not knowing how to feel about the looks he's getting. Kaye being her dramatic ass self, Put a hand to her forehead and pretended to be dead.

"Same girl, same."

"Rocket, shut yo furry ass up."

"Excuse you bitch?."He retorted as her eyes narrowed.

"Calm down Susan."She said, sounding offended. She stood up from the floor, dusting the imaginary dirt off of her pants. Everyone rolled their eyes at her vulgar language.

"What did he even do?"Steve questioned, leaning against the counter. The others hummed in agreement, all staring at the two with curious eyes.

"He put a mouse in my bed."As soon as she said that, the creature itself ran past her feet causing her to scream. Her scream cause Rocket to scream, which caused everyone else to scream.

"See THAT MICKEY MCLOVIN' MOUSE IS HUGE! THE FUCK IS IT ON, STEROIDS!?"She yelled, as everyone calmed down. Well, aside from Rocket, who even though, put it in her bed, was still afraid of the critter. The tiny creature ran over Rocket's feet this time, making him let out an inhuman noise. The two ran, instantly tripping over furniture in their pathways.

Kaye, of course, knocked over a table, which had a lamp on it. The lamp broke beside her, not that she cared."Gotta Luhan, Kris, and Tao! YEET YEET MOTHER FUCKERS!"

"You either yeet or be yeeted."Sam spoke, watching the scene play out, while Tony groaned. The older Stark knew he'd have to fix the destruction his sister caused.

"THE BITCH HAS A DISEASE!"

"DON'T JUDGE US, IT'S SCARY!'

"You think maybe we should help?"Natasha asked, sipping from her coffee. The others shook their heads and continued to watch the commotion.

——————

After, begging for the others to 'yeet' the mouse, they finally caved. Of course, not before they laughed their asses off for ten minutes. Some people are just rude, Kaye would have said sarcastically.

Now, everyone was sitting down watching reruns of The Originals and The Vampire Diaries."Kol is so hot, like he can get it."Kaye said, emphasising the last two words. Sam and Bucky snickered at her. One of the characters, Hayley Marshall, then appeared in the screen causing all of them to groan.

Spoiler! The Originals!

"Ew Hayley, what a bitch. Like she spreads her legs, gets pregnant by Klaus, marries Jackson, but still loves her baby daddy's uncle. Then tried to run away with Hope, when Dahlia could just move her hand and kill Hayley and the pack. Like hello? Are you a dumb bitch? She literally only did that so Klaus wouldn't be in the picture."She spat out, throwing popcorn at the TV screen, whenever Hayley showed up."Then she proceeded to get mad at Klaus for turning her and her pack into wolves without even thinking of what it did for Hope. What a horrible mother!"