Regrets

Tony wakes up in the morning remembering yesterday of the other avengers pestering him for 'what was wrong'. And yeah it's true that Tony has a heart, but only for his sister.

Tony gets dressed and walks out the door to the towers kitchen where all the other a avengers we're. All the avengers look at him with confusion yet with sympathy because they knew he was crying yesterday.

Before anyone can speak up FRIDAY interrupts"Mr. Stark there is intruders in the tower."Tony makes an alarmed face as do the others."Got anything on them?"

"She is not in my database, but he is."FRIDAY pauses,"Peter Quill, age 33, Male, disappeared at age 10 after his mom died of a cancer tumor."he answers making all the avengers confused.

Tony furrows his eyebrows about to speak before a voice interrupts him"Hi brother."His eyes widen at the voice.

"Kaye?"his voice croaks out, a tear sliding down his cheek. She looks at him about to cry.

"I'm sorry."Tony seems stunned he thought she was kidnapped or killed, but here she was standing right in front of him with a guy named Peter.

"Where'd you go? Did you run away? And why?"Tony asked with a few tears rolling down his face.

"Yeah, Tony I did I'm sorry I'll explain why when I want to, please don't pressure me."Tony nods hugging her while crying.

"I'm sorry Tony I missed you."Tony smiles glad to have his sister back. The avengers all looked confused and shocked, while Peter smiles at the avengers"Oh you didn't know?"The Avengers all shook their head still not sure who she is.

Tony breaks away from the hug and turns to the avengers"This is my sister Kaye Sta-"Kaye interrupts him,"Quill my last name is Quill I'm married to to him."She says pointing to Peter who sitting their with his headphones on. Peter looks up and waves at them. Tony looks suprised, but then goes to his overprotective brother mode.

He turn to look at him."Hurt her and I kill you."Peter nods completely chill. A loud noise comes from down the hall and yelling"Rocket!"She hears Gamora yell.

All the avengers get up but Kaye stops them"Don't worry it's just our work friends"she tells them as Gamora, Rocket, Drax, Mantis, and Groot run in. Gamora than stops chasing Rocket seeing us and waves with a nervous, sarcastic smile"Hi"All the avengers have wide eyes looking at a green girl, a tree, and a raccoon.

"I'm rocket!"

"I'm Gamora."

"I am Groot!"

"I'm Drax."

"And I'm Mantis!"The avengers nod slowly still shocked.

"Fuck, guys I told you to stay in the ship!"

"Hey watch your mouth."Rocket replies to her cursing. Captain America nods"yeah language"

Tony clears his throat"Anyways this is the Avengers"Tony says pointing to them.

"I'm Steve Rogers ma'am or Captain America."

"I'm Clint Barton aka Hawkeye."

"I'm Natasha Romanoff or Black widow."

"I'm Wanda Maximoff or scarlet witch."

"I'm Thor Odinson."

"I'm Pietro Maximoff or Quicksilver."

"Bruce Banner or Hulk."Kaye nods waving at them.

"Well we're known as Gaurdians of the Galaxy."Peter says putting an arm around me."Well I'm giving y'all nicknames, Pietro your quickshit, Wanda your Red bitch, Natasha your... I don't know actually we'll figure that out later, um Tony your tin can, Steve your Captain spandex, and Clint your Sparrow."Kaye says and they all nod slowly smiling. Today was going to be a long day for them and they knew it.