Basic White Bitches!

"Tony! me and Nat are going to Starbucks to be basic white bitches!"

"Get me a cookies and cream!"He yelled back to his sister who was already hyper from having alot of candy.

"K!"She yelled as she and Natasha walked out to the Black Camaro that Tony has.

"So Nat meet any guys yet?"Nat was about to answer, but Kaye's phone rang.

"Hello....oh my gosh...Sarah....yes bitch come over later and meet my friends, my husband, and brother.......see ya later Sarry poo......"She hung up the phone.

"So as I was saying any guys yet, Nat?"Kaye asked the red head assassin.

Natasha shakes her head"No not yet."Kaye's mouth hung open."How the hell not! I mean if I was a random single guy on a street I would go for the sexy badass assassin!"She exclaimed and Natasha laughs.

"I Just got no time to hang around guys."Nat tells her, but then sees something out the car window. A dude naked with glasses on, running around the public. Natasha's eyes widen at the sight.

Kaye's eyes light up seeing the man"Is that Brendon Rogers the famous YouTuber!?"Natasha laughs nodding seeing as Kaye's guess was right because Nat also recognized him.

I guess your thinking why would a badass assassin named black widow, who used to kill, recognize a very funny/innopropriate YouTuber.

Nobody will ever know

And why would the badass/confident/Awesome Kaye Stark know the YouTuber.

She's a Stark what do you expect.

"Wow anyway we're here"Nat says as they pull up in the driveway. As they walked in Starbucks they saw five young teenage boys with hats and sunglasses on. The boy with curly hair looks up at Kaye and waves with his mouth open as she waves back.

He then turns to his friends"Dude that's Kaye Stark or Kaye Quill and Black widow."He said to his friends. All of them look toward Kaye and Natasha, eyes wide behind their sunglasses.

Kaye notices and walks over to them with Natasha after they get their drinks"Hi!"All of them look to her and Nat."Hi"Kaye smiles widely."What's your names?"She asked the teenagers.

"I'm Harry Styles!"

"I'm Zayn Malik!"

"I'm Niall Horan!"

"I'm Liam Payne!"

"And I'm Louis Tomlinson!"They all said. Kaye smiles at them and has the feeling to become a mother figure to them."So why are you guys wearing that?"They all look at each other."We're in a band named One Direction and we don't want fangirls to notice us."They said at the same time.creepy.

"Oh I know what that's like, and all of you're British and Niall is Irish."Kaye states which makes them nod."I'll help you escape everyone without being noticed."They nod in agreement with the Stark-Quill girl.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"Ok so your tour bus is right there?"All the boys nod to to Kaye and Natasha as they hide behind Bushes. Kaye gets out her binoculars looking around. When she puts them down she notices all of them including Nat, looking at her.

"What?"She asked cluelessly. They just shook their heads while chuckling."Ok now run!"She told them flipping over the bush while they all ran to the bus. Luckily nobody noticed which is weird because they all ran making a lot of noises.

"Thanks Kaye!"Liam says as they leave to their tour bus unnoticed. She nods out of breath, and hands on her knees.

"If you ever need anything, or somewhere to hide call me."She says slipping them a piece of paper. Liam takes it sense he's the responsible one.Daddy Direction."Ok we will Kaye thank you!"Niall thanks her."Don't be strangers!"Her and Nat yell walking back to Tony's car that they borrowed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

"TONY HERE'S YOUR DRINK!"Kaye yells walking out of the elevator. Tony instantly runs to her and grabs his drink startling the Stark sister."Hey baby."Peter (Quill) says kissing his wife on the lips."Hey what time is it?"She asked looking up at him.

Peter checks his watch to see it say 5:47 p.m."5:47 why?"Kaye's eyes widened."Shit I got a meeting at 6:00!"She says as she runs toward the elevator which is beside the kitchen. Before she gets their she goes back toward her husband, and the rest of the avengers/Gotg to grab her keys."I forgot my keys bye guys! I'm so gonna be late!"She adds as she leaves toward the elevator.

°°°°°°°°°
I'm horrible at writing it's not fair.😥🤣😭

Anyway thanks for reading!😁😀🤣