That's what she said

All the Avengers burst out laughing as they walk in the huge kitchen and look at what was happening in front of them. Kaye, Groot, Rocket, and Peter Quill were dancing to 'Rise' by Jack and Jack.

Gamora just watched amused muttering things along the lines of 'they are all a bunch of idiots' and 'why world why?'.

"COME ON GAMORA YOU CAN'T FIGHT IT!"Kaye yells over the music trying to get Gamora to dance. Gamora tries to not to join in but gives in."Oh what the hell, why not."She says getting up and starting to dance with her friends.

Tony sobers up from his laughing fit and walks to the fridge. Kaye smirks throwing a pillow at him. He chuckles turning around to look at her and raises an eyebrow. She just shrugs smiling.

The room becomes silent after they turn off the music. Kaye smiles,"And they were roommates."Peter chuckles "Oh my God they were roommates."He says in a dramatic voice. A second of silence goes over them before they all burst out laughing. Wanda falls to the floor clutching her side from laughing.

Tony gets up eating an apple from the kitchen."This is really juicy."he says eating it. Kaye and Peter look at each other,"That's what she said."They say in unison and then burst out laughing.

Natasha snorts and Kaye points at her."That is unlady like Natasha!"Kay yelled which makes her raise an eyebrow at the dirty blonde. Kaye laughs for the thousandth time today, at the red heads exspression.

~~~~

Peter and Kaye stand up saying they're going to bed. All the Avengers nod their heads heading to their own rooms seeing that it's 1:00 o'clock in the morning.

"Hey Jarvis?"Tony asked the A.I.

"Yes Mr. Stark?"

"Direct Kaye and Peter to their room for me"

"Yes Mr. Stark. Mrs. And Mr. Quill your room is on the 31st floor, 3rd door on the right."The British A.I tells the married couple.

"Thanks Jarvis"They say as they leave to their room.

                   ~~~Next Day~~~

"SIS!"Tony yells from down the hall of his lab.

"YEAH!"

"I MIGHT'VE BLEW SOMETHING UP!"

"WHAT!?"Kaye yells horrified as she runs to his lab to see a whole table  to pieces, and a lot of papers ripped in pieces or on the floor. She stares at her brother in shock as she takes in the sight in front of her.

"What were you trying to make?"She questioned him. Tony gave her an innocent look with a nervous smile.

"U-um I was trying to make rockets for my Iron Man suit that shoot out plasma grenades."Tony tells her and she rolls her eyes at him.

"I was positive it would work, I mean look at me I'm just that smart"He says arrogantly. She shakes her head, helping her brother up from the floor.

"I'll help you clean this up and then I'll help with your plasma rockets later."

"Thanks sis!"He tells her as they start to clean up.

~~~

"Avengers!....we are going to the mall!"Kaye yells out running into the living room and jumping on Tony's back.

"Yes!"Wanda, Gamora, and Natasha yell. The boys look at them,"That's creepy."They tell them with a shake of their heads."No I'm not going"Clint tells them and Steve, Tony, Pietro, Drax, Rocket, Groot, and Thor agree. All the girls look at them with a death stare.