Oh donkey's ass-sorry Cap

Alarms blared the facility, making Kaye groan out of her sleep or unconscious state considering she got knocked out. She winced feeling a sharp pain in her head."Take her! We're moving her out of this facility!"A man yelled.

Soldiers rushed in grabbing her. She grunted at the soldiers roughness, glaring at him."Fuck you and your bitch ass."The soldier punched her in the stomach making her almost fall over."Shut up."She groaned flipping him off."

"Hey fuck you man! You try being kidnapped and tortured, see how you like!"As soon as she was dragged out the door, she saw a shoot out happening."Well, isn't this a pretty sight."She muttered under her breath. The Hydra guy rolled his eyes at her pulling her down the hallway. Before she got pulled towards the exit, she grabbed the man's arm twisting it.

A loud pop sound echoed along with the man's scream. She grabbed the back of his neck twisting it, instantly killing the man. Kaye sighed grabbing the keys from his pocket and unlocking the handcuffs.

She opened the door to the stairway and ran down them. When she got to the door it busted open causing her to scream and the Hydra guy to scream too."What the fuck. Why are you screaming? Aren't you trained to not react to things?"She said giving him a weird look. The soldiee shrugged before running at her.

She was quick to react grabbing his hand and punching him in the face. He fell to the ground with a loud thud making her chuckle in satisfaction."Little bitch."

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

Her breaths were heavy and loud as she ran to facility entrance. She gasped feeling something sharp go through her leg. Kaye grunted as she fell to the ground. Looking back, she saw several Hydra soldiers running toward her.

Lifting her hand, all the soldiers were sent back, slamming against the wall. Once they were all knocked out, she looked toward her leg seeing a bullet in it. She carefully pulled it out with a scream, blood rushing out along with it. She ripped a part of her shirt, wrapping it around her bullet wound."Assholes. Gosh, I could really eat a fudge brownie right now."Kaye whispered under her breath, standing up with a grimace.

Blood oosed out of her wound as she limped out the door."Kaye! Sis!"Voices yelled causing her to turn around to see Natasha, Steve, and Tony. She started laughing while smiling,"What took you all so long!?"They all chuckled back at her response.

"A little held up Sis!"Tony paused hugging her,"God, it's good too see you."

"You too Bro- Oh donkey's ass- sorry Cap!"She said through gritted teeth, feeling the pain in her leg. Steve shook his head,"That's never going away."

She laughed, but stopped when she remembered something."Bucky."

"What- why did you say?"Steve said thinking he misheard her."Bucky! He's here! He's been brainwashed, so he probably won't remember you. We need to get him out of here too!"Her eyes were wide and full of panic.

Tears almost fell out of Steve's eyes when she heard that statement. His best friend, whom he thought was dead, was still alive and breathing. He nodded toward her,"Let's go get him."It went silent for a moment before he spoke again,"What floor is he on?"

"I don't know, he could be anywhere by now."

Steve sighed,"Ok search the building for him."

"Aye aye Captain Spangle's!"She yelled jokingly, making everyone chuckle going to run off."Wait, you can't go look for him, you're injured Kaye."Natasha said inspecting her wound with a worried look. Kaye just waved it off,"I'm ok Nat. I can be your get away. Please find him Nat, he's suffered so much."

Natasha hesitated before nodding at her, running off into the building. Kaye sighed limping off to the jet, that they obviously came with."Kaye?"She heard a familiar voice. She grinned turning around and hugging the person tightly.

Wow, I finally did a chapter! I'm proud of myself. Anyways sorry for taking so long, I'm lazy af 😂