17 Ethans side 2

Omg i just hit 300 a little while ago and now i have 400 reads! Thank you so much<3

Ethan POV

I chase after Amie praying that she would forgive me.
"Amie PLEASE!" I said crying.
"Ethan you cheated on me! How can i forgive you for that!?"
"Look im sorry. Im not perfect. Im sorry that i am not your ideal boyfriend and im sorry i made a mistake. Just please forgive me Amie." I said.
"I can't do it. Im sorry. Were done." Amie said before walking out Denis' door.
I collapsed onto the floor and cried. I couldn't stand the thought of loosing Amie, and i did.
She is no longer mine.

For now Denis let me stay at his place because Elijah didn't wanna see me after what i did. I felt terrible. I felt like a complete jerk. An idiot. Why did i kiss Cayla?!
I don't even like her. I guess I was caught up in the moment. Even if that was the case, what i did was still unacceptable. I wish I never did that. I love Amie and I never wanted to lose her. She was the main reason I was happy. The main reason I loved life and getting to live it. Without Amie im incomplete.
She made me who I am today. A happy, joyful, funny person. But now shes gone. Out of my life.

A/N
Thanks for reading chapter 17 of only him and thank you for 400 reads.
Question of the chapter: Whats your zodiac sign? Im a gemini♊
Kk thanks for reading<3