Chapter 29

Elijahs pov

I opened the journal Amie gave me and sat on the couch as I read the first  page.

Dear journal

Hi. Im Ethan Best. Im 13 and this is a journal I got for christmas that I guess ill be writing in about my day. So uh today was christmas. For christmas I got a laptop. Its really cool.

Dec 25

I remember that christmas. Ethan was so excited he got that laptop. He wanted it really badly.
He had it all throughout high school. I remember he always would video chat amie on it when they started dating and we would use it to play games together. Those were some of my favorite memories. Some I wish he could remember too.

I flipped through reading random pages when I stopped on a random page from junior year.

Dear journal

Today was a complete mess. Today Cayla had a party at her house and Braden and y/n almost kissed according to lije but apparently they got interrupted. Now for some reason Elijah is crying in his room-

I shut the book. I couldn't read any farther. It brought back too many memories.
"Ethan." I said.
"Yeah?" He said.
"Here." I said handing Ethan the book.
"Whats this?" He asked.
"Its your journal. You wrote about every single day in this book. Amie found it and she thought it might help you remember." I explained.

"Oh. I guess I'll read it then." Ethan said as he opened the book.

I crossed my fingers hoping he would remember something.

Ethans POV

I opened the book to a random page.

Dear Journal

Today I finally asked out Amie. She said yes. Tonight we're going to the movies and then we are going to go hang out at her place. I told Elijah and he teased and said "oh so after your just going to 'hang out' back at her place?" Sometimes Elijah can be a pain.

Ethan-

I couldn't remember anything so I flipped to a new page.

Dear Journal

Today Amie broke up with me. She caught me kissing Cayla. I wish I could prove to her that she kissed me. Not the other way around.

"Elijah?" I said.
"Yeah?"
"Who's Cayla?" I asked.
Elijah didn't say anything.
"Apparently I cheated on Amie with-"
"Yeah...you did." He said.
"Oh my god. I feel terrible." I said.
"Its ok Ethan. She kissed you."
"Lije?" I said.
"Yeah?"
"I think I know how to get my memory back." I said.

Authors note:
So i have a few things to say.
if you don't already follow my instagram(multifan_editss64) for reminders of when im making new stories and stuff.

QOTD:
How did you hear about/discover wattpad?

I saw it in pals videos and thought i should download it for myself🤪

Okie buh bye:/