chapter 27

Y/ns pov

After filming the video I felt tired. It was only 7 but I decided to go to bed. After all, I had a hard time sleeping in the hospital, so I needed to catch up on my sleep.

"Hey Lije, I think I'm gonna go home." I said.

"Okay, Night y/n." Elijah said.

"Night." I said.

I walked out to my car and started it. I backed out of the driveway and drove home.

(Two weeks later...)

Elijahs pov

Today we were finally bringing Ethan home from the hospital. He still couldn't remember a thing but we were all going to help bring his memory back.

"Alright, I'm going to pick up Ethan." I said.

"I can't wait to see him." Alex said.

"I really hope we can find something to trigger his memory, to help him remember something." Y/n said.

"Im sure we will. No matter how long it takes." I said.

She smiled. I kissed her forehead.

"Bye." I said.

She waved.

Y/ns pov

Elijah closed the door and drove away.

I went to the kitchen where Alex and Denis were baking a cake for Ethan.

"Ooooh." Alex teased.

"What?" I asked.

He chuckled. "You and Elijah. Are you guys official?" Alex asked.

"I dont know. We haven't really talked about it." I said.

"Theres not much to talk about. You guys are so cute together!" Denis said.

"Ill ask him soon. Okay?" I said.

"Okay." Alex said.

"Dang it!" Denis said.

"What?" I asked.

"I got frosting on my shirt!" Denis said.

"Oh boo hoo!" Alex teased.

"Ill be right back. Im gonna go change." Denis said as he exited the kitchen.

Denis pov

I ran up the stairs to my room trying to rub the frosting off my shirt.
I closed my door and grabbed a new shirt. As I was changing I noticed a random person outside near our bushes. He was wearing a mask so i couldn't tell who he was.
Then in that moment he looked at me. Straight into my eyes. He ran down the street as fast as he could.

"What the hell?!" I said.

I finished changing and went downstairs to the living room where Sub and Hazle were watching TV.

"Denis whats wrong?" Sub asked.

"I-" I stuttered.
I couldn't tell them. I didnt want to worry them before Ethan got here.

"Nothing..." I said.

"Are you sure Denis...You look worried." Hazle asked.

"Yeah Im fine." I said.

I walked into the kitchen.

"Their here!" Alex shouted.

We all gathered around the door.
Elijah walked in first then lead Ethan in.

"Hi Ethan!" Y/n said.

"Hey!" Alex said.

"Who are they?" Ethan said quietly to Elijah.

"Were your friends...Ethan." Hazle said.

"You dont remember us at all?" Y/n said.

"No..." Ethan said.

"Ill take him on a tour around the house. Maybe he will remember one of the rooms." Elijah said.

"What if what he remembers is..." I said.

"The big fight..." Alex finished.

"If he remembers anything, Im sure it won't be that." Elijah said.

Authors note:
Ok sooooo im super excited to continue writing this. I think i have most of the rest of the story kind of planned out so the chapters will be coming out alot quicker. I wont have like a schedule for when im writing and releasing but im probably writing a new one either everyday or every two to three days.
Question of the day:
Whats your most popular story you've done on here?
Mine is actually only him(this book)

Okie buh bye:/