Chapter 6

"Tell me your biggest dream" I ask, my head resting on Logan's chest.

After our lovemaking in the kitchen we found our way to bed. I'm coiled around him, a thick blanket covering us. I've never felt more connected to someone like I am to him. It's not just sex, it's more. We've spent the last few hours in bed talking, sharing.

"I've always wanted to be a writer. Reading and writing was always an escape for me when I was moved around foster homes. It was like I could open a book and dive into that world. To write something that could give someone else that feeling of escape would be so accomplishing" he reveals, his hands petting the underside of my breast.

My heart aches for him, for how alone he felt growing up. I want more than anything to take away the pain he felt.

"Was it hard? Growing up in foster care?" I ask against his neck.

"A little, it was lonely. Maybe that's why I got used to being alone. I'd only known that growing up, it just became who I am" he admits softly, fingers trailing up my spine.

I lift my head, "That's not who you are, you aren't alone anymore. You're stronger than anyone I've ever met and that's what makes you resilient. It killed me to see you bullied, I wish I could've stopped it. I should've."

Logan shakes his head and kisses me, "Like you said, I'm not alone anymore."

My heart beats fast as I kiss him deeply. My whole body coming alive at his touch. I want to take that hurt he experienced away and I know where to start.

I unwrap myself from him and sit up. He looks up at me so enamored, like he can't believe I'm here.

Playfully I wink at him and straddle his hips. His eyes blaze with lust and his cock pulses against me. I reach down and cup his shaft, rubbing my pussy against him. I'm still covered in his cum and I want more. I want to be soaked in him.

With a groan, I lower myself into him. His cock stretching me to capacity. Logan cups my breasts in his hands and pinches my nipples. I slowly swallow inch by inch of him until he's balls deep.

I rock against him, grinding. He groans, thrusting up into me when I grind down. I begin to pull myself an inch off of him before dropping down. I look down and see his cum seeping out of me.

Something snaps in me and I let go. I start to fuck him. Climbing to the top of his cock and slamming down over and over. He growls every time I'm impaled and takes a bruising hold of my hips.

Everything in me is alive as I ride him hard. My pussy squeezes him as I roll my hips faster.

Suddenly, I'm flipped into my back. Logan stares down at me as he begins to plow me hard. I scream in pleasure as he fucks me, nailing me to the bed.

The sounds escaping him are feral and possessive. He grips my hips to the point of pain. What we did before was make love, but this is pure fucking.

Logan pulls his cock out of me and rolls me onto my stomach. He roughly pulls my hips up and enters me with a hard thrust.

He roars when my ass shakes with every thrust. This is deeper than I've ever felt him and I tremble.

"You're mine now, Liv" he grabs my ass tightly.

"I'm yours, Logan. Completely."

We cum together. His seed spilling into me and my cum soaking him. We collapse together still connected and content.

2 days later

"Oh fuck right there baby" I moan, my pussy so full.

"Right here?" Logan asks, slamming into the spot perfectly.

Days ago we were inexperienced and shy virgins. Over the last two days we've explored each other body and mind. Sex was amazing before but now that we know each others bodies, it's mind blowing.

Logan knows all my spots and triggers. He knows I like my nipples sucked when I ride him. I know he likes it when I take him to the back of my throat. He knows I like my ass slapped when he fucks me from behind. And I know he loves it when I call him baby and vice versa.

Waking up in each others arms has become our new normal. Sharing our truths and darkest thoughts are what makes us connected. I know body and soul I've fallen for him.

"Harder please" I pout, when he slows down.

"Maybe I should stop and make breakfast for you" he smirks, knowing if he stops now I'll have no choice but to fuck him myself.

I growl at him and plant my hands on his chest. I enjoy his gasp of surprise when I begin to slam my pussy down onto his cock.

"Don't tease me Logan" I warn, clenching my walls around him.

"Or what?" he taunts, smirking at me.

I jump off him and slide him into my mouth in seconds. He bucks his hips when I suck and tease the hole at the tip.

He's at my mercy as I tongue him in fast strokes. I play with his balls, another trigger of his I've discovered.

Who the hell am I? What the hell happened to the girl who hadn't even touched a cock before she arrived at this cabin? Oh right, Logan turned her into a nympho.

He's become very confident and self assured just as I have. No more shy touches or tentative smiles. It's now passionate kisses and needy bodies. We alternate between making love and fucking, but I think at the moment we prefer mauling each other.

The storm shows no signs of stopping, still without wood for a fire, we've had to keep each other warm. Which usually leads to sex.

Sometimes at night I think about what will happen between us once we are found. Will he still want to be with me? Is this just a survival situation that will dissipate once we return home?

I try not to think of all the things that could go wrong and enjoy the moment. But it's getting harder to ignore the fact that eventually we'll be found.

"Fuck Liv baby" Logan groans, his cock leaking in my mouth.

I decide I want him to cum inside me and I pull him out of my mouth. I climb back onto him and slide him back inside me. The second I'm fully impaled on him, he explodes.

I cum along with him and then kiss him quickly before rolling off him. I prop my head and look at him as he recovers.

"Like I said, don't tease me Mr. Greenwood" I smirk, kissing his jaw.

"Noted" he chuckles, his breathing still erratic.

I roll over and wrap a blanket around me.

"Where are you going?" Logan asks, clearly enjoying the view.

I look over my shoulder, "It's my turn to make breakfast. Don't worry, you can shove the dishes off the table afterwards and punish me for leaving bed."

His deep laugh gives me sexy shivers and I blow him a kiss before heading to the kitchen.