Epilogue

Three and a Half Years Later

"Mommy I want that flower" Everly calls, pointing a few yards away.

I turn to look where she points and feel a smile gracing my lips. That fucking flower. The reason I crossed that river and fell in. And my husband saved me, though he wasn't my husband at the time. And I don't regret it for a moment.

It seems like it was just yesterday that Logan and I were thrown together and stranded by a snowstorm.

"Mommy you look weird" she remarks, her big doe eyes concerned.

I realize I'm staring blankly at the mountain flower. It really is beautiful. A delicate lilac color with yellow streaks on the petals.

"How bout we let Daddy pick it?" I suggest, looking behind me.

Logan is about five minutes behind me. Our new born strapped to his chest. He refuses to walk at a regular pace when we hike. He doesn't want to jostle our son.

Everly lets out a sassy huff and crosses her arms. She has the same pout her father has when he doesn't get his way. I get that look from him when I lick his cock and pull away just as he is seconds away from cumming.

After a few moments me husband emerges from the tree line. Our little baby asleep in his strapping.

"Daddy can you pick that flower? Mommy wanted to wait for you to do it."

Logan eyes follow the point of her finger. A broad smile expands on his lips when he sees that flower. Like me, he recognizes it instantly.

"At least it's not across the stream" he chuckles.

I roll me eyes, still vaguely embarrassed at my dumb mistake all those years ago.

He gives me a subtle swat on the ass and picks the flower.

----

The sun sets beyond the evergreens and the babies are asleep. I clean up the dinner table, I love this time of night, it's so serene and peaceful. I'm looking forward to curling up with a book and watching my husband write his next best-seller.

Speak of the devil.

Sneaky hands grab my ass and make me jump in surprise.

"Finished" Logan whispers in my ear.

I'm so lost in the sensations of his neck nuzzles that it takes me a second to fully understand his words.

I whirl around in shock, "You finished the book!"

He bites his lip and nods. I throw my arms around him and sear my mouth to his. Immediately he kisses me back and has my legs wrapped around his waist before I know what's happening.

Like planned, I completed online college with a degree in business management. Logan followed through with his writing and into our first year of marriage published a New York Best-seller. He gave he the shock of my life when he asked me to be his manager, well more flat out told me. I put my degree to use and became my husbands manager. Which means a lot of one on one time together. And that usually leads to making love on his loose notes and book drafts.

I let him shove me against the dinner table. Hands rake through hair and pull on clothes. Logan has me naked in thirty seconds and dives between my thighs. I stifle back a scream and bite my hand.

I swear this man goes at me like a death row inmate getting his last meal. We were both inexperienced virgins when we met, but it couldn't be more different now. He can make me come in minutes and tends to not stop until I'm a shuddering mess.

Logan's tongue sucks my clit and uses his middle finger to rub my g-spot. I hear the unmistakable metallic zing of a zipper and look down the length of my body to see my husband stroking himself. I pout, disappointed he's the one playing with my toy.

I use my foot to gently push his chest. He looks up at me in annoyance. Like lightning, I roll over, nearly knocking down a vase full of flowers. Catching him by surprise, I have my hands on his cock.

Logan groans loudly, his hands quickly pulling my hair back. I'm slurping his dick with vigour. I know from the twitch of his cock that he's about to cum. I pull off him with a pop and lean back on my elbows.

He's still recovering from my mouth and I coyly raise an eyebrow before spreading my thighs. That gets his attention and he recovers quickly. My nipples peak and with a sharp thrust of his hips, he's buried in me.

Even after all these years, my smaller body still struggles to take him. My man is a hulking giant, even more so since he's become accustomed to chopping firewood outside our cabin. He was always a big guy and of course has a thick cock to match. You'd think my pussy walls would be practically shaped for his dick but nope. And even having his massive babies didn't do anything to my vagina either.

Logan grunts when he's seated balls deep, "Still as tight at the day I popped your cherry."

"Please fuck me, baby" I plead shimmying my hips further on his cock.

He begins to thrust into me slowly almost teasingly, "I can't believe you're my wife."

I feel the same way, I can't believe he's my husband. Three years and it feels like the first day. Our love is all consuming.

"I love you" I pant, now taking his brutal thrusts.

My words only make his thrusts rougher and I don't mind at all.

Logan lifts my right leg onto the table so he hits deeper inside me. That sky rockets me into the heavens and I'm on the edge of bliss. But

I want my husband to cum with me.

He's close, I can feel it. After years of this I know his body as well as mine. His moans become frequent and his breathing uneven.

My body pleds, "Please cum with me."

As if on command, his cock begins to shoot creamy streams of cum into me. I let myself fall over the cliff and let his hand cover my mouth to muffle my scream.

Logan's thrusts become softer until he finally stills. He pulls my body off the table and trails downward until his hand reaches my pussy. He pulls out and quickly cups me with his hand.

"Keep it there" he whispers in my ear.

I smirk and reach behind me to run my hands through his hair, "You know I'm not on anything."

"That's exactly why I want my cum to stay in you."

My smile could light up the room. We decided years ago we wanted to fill this special cabin of ours with babies. Enough love to radiate our love through these woods.

My husband leans down to kiss me, he scoops me up in his arms. The entire way to our bedroom he whispers words of love and devotion.

In this cabin. In these woods. This is where we fell in love. And this is where it will live for eternity.

All because I fell in love with the loner.