chapter 2

Just like their appearances, human beings deal with pain differently. They are different. Who would have thought the Tylor they knew could break down all that way till Mariana trench??

She cries. One may ask didn't she know it was going to happen somehow? Yes, she knew there are possibilities of it happening. But she didn't believe that that  was what was written in the stars for her. She let's it rain and wet her face... she takes some burden off her soul.

She shouldn't be blamed for believing she could make it to her dream mother age without becoming an unplanned one. Those that made it to thier want-to-be mom-age while they started doing it at an early age are not experts or clever. It's   a privilege that it worked out that way.. that who ever it is God, Allah or whoever the Superior you believe help you pass all the possibilities.

So questions of how the society will think of her start to chain her with fear.
'What will Mom feel and do about me?
How will dad react to this?'

The sweet girls who where just trying out stuff and get caught in the fun of it until it went wrong on the first intense mistake of her life. She could hardly forgive herself for breaking her viginity already and now this??

'What about Silvie, she was a pretty rebellious soul that also just got on the wrong side of things. Ou God, I use to be part of the squad that thought she deserved it.' She thinks to herself in her bedroom that her parents allowed her to stay in before dinner after claiming she had terrible period pains.

But I would like to believe that the fear of society she is undergoing right now is the same at the exact moment any teenager finds out they are expecting. Because they are all human beings with hearts and souls and who had mapped out life plans for themselves. But the stars had a different story written for them too.

'And this Dalan??
Will he even accept the responsibility of being the father?' She thought to herself.  Lylie is soo going to be mad at me for not telling her Dalan and i were a thing... but that's like the latter of the problems right now soo...

"Tay, will you have dinner with us or will you come eat when the pain ceases?" ,her mom asks as she open her door ajar. "Aul come eat later I guess." With her mom everyone had to eat no matter what the condition is. And they all know trying to hide the food or throwing it away doesn't end well as she always finds out.

After confirming that her mom actually departured she takes her phone and informs Lylie about her relationship with Dalan...

"Incase you are wondering it's Dalan...
Am sorry I didn't tell you earlier. That's bad in my books, I actually thought it was kinda obvious and you prolly just chose not to ask me about it..."

Two hours went by and Lylie did not reply but she was pretty sure she received it cos it was Blue ticked...

"Lylie am so sorry, please say something...
You are the my clutch right now... pleeease"

...Another hour goes by...

Still no reply from Lylie and this time too it's Blue ticked...

'She probably just left the phone somewhere she opened our conversation...'
She consoles herself and kept repeating it to herself until she drift to dreamland...