Chapter 16

Taylor's POV

"Will you hand your phone over and get out?"
Taylor ask instructs Tady who is wholely absorbed in his game that he he didn't even realize the car has came to a halt. Taylor pushes past his brother and goes out of the car. "Damn you Woman, I was just  five percent to a win. Do you know how long it took me to get that far?" Taylor looks at him with her lips tilted to the left as in to say, 'Vent small boy, Vent.' When he notices notices her expression he sighs and rolls his eyes before handing his phone to his father in defeat.

"The way Kwafa knows how to put you in place though," his father says with a smirk on his face. Taylor high fives his dad and stick her tongue out at Tady who looks at them with disbelieve to what is happening. He walks past Taylor towards the gate. Taylor runs up to him and puts her right arm on his shoulder. "Nxhoo, you look so cute when you mad at me big boy. A hug from biggie maybe?" She says as she runs his left temple while pulling on a puppy face.

"Fuck off Tay." He says as he finally gives up on trying to fight the smile forcing to form on his lips. Taylor sticks her tongue out again and winks. "I love Tadpole." She says as she walks to her class.

Taylor changed seats in almost all the classes so she could seat close to the windows. As she walks in class today, the first thing she notices is Lylie sitting at the desk close to the desk she relocated to after thier small breakup. Not only did she move to the desk next to her but he also is dressed in  sweatpants and a hoodie plus her sneakers.

"Hi girlfriend" Taylor says as she sits down, thanking almighty that Lylie didn't look up from whatever she was scribbling down as she walked in. "Hi Kwafa," she says back now finally looking at her. "Are you done with your Maths Homework?" Lylie continues.
"Aahuh, the first five series of the other geometric series right?" Taylor asks for confirmation.  "Yeah those. Totally forgot them, just remembered when I opened to check where we ended last time."
"Girl, am the pregnant one here, am the one to be forgetting and shit."
"So you whole now?" She says pulling her eyebrows closer than while she maintain a serious face. "Aii maahn Halfie." She says with a bashful smile and falls into her arms for a hug.  "Next time you mess with the right pair."

She says referring to her father and her against Tady earlier that morning. Lylie and Tady have always been a team as , growing up, Taylor was always teasing Tady and he use to cry until when he was like three or something. But still find comfort in Taylor when he fools him she is sad that he is sad and won't talk to her. When Lylie and Taylor became friends, Lylie and Tady will work on making her pay. It was never an easy thing working with someone who knows you at the back of thier head so they had to do unplanned vengeance. And they became good at it with time.

"So you saw that?" Taylor asks.
"I always Do."
Then Dumpson walks in and starts his class. 'It's kinda ironic how a maths Wizard goes by Dumpson.'