P7. Healing and Moving

"Don't do that ever again, do you hear me?"

I fed myself a spoon of porridge. It taste plain. "I am hungry," I tried to be reasoned with them, especially with Reana that never stopped yelling at me after caught me escaped the tent and queue for lunch. I pointed my spoon toward the little girl on her lap. "Ask her."

"Don't bring five year old Fatima to our business, Soldier!" Bryan pointed at me. "You have neglected you obligation to heal properly on bed."

"I didn't know I was forbidden to go outside."

This time, both of them just sighed.

"All right," Reana raised her hands in the air. "We were not fully innocent here, as we left you just like that. No one accompany you here to tell you the details. My bad."

"But no more excuses," Bryan pointed out. "You will be guarded day and night—

"As a prisoner."

"If not for your prior action, we wouldn't!"

"Listen," Reana gave Bryan a warned look before turn to me. She smiles but her anxiety couldn't be hide. "We didn't have such army in this camp. Only guards. We only want to make sure nothing bad happen. You're a soldier, in a refugee camp that should be always neutral, please understand."

She didn't mention it, but I knew she had suspicion as big as her partner over there.

A spy, she presumed.

She was too naïve. If she put a bigger distrust to me, she could take a more serious precaution. Not gave me an advantage like this.

"I understand," I bowed to her. "Sorry for causing you trouble."

"N-No, you don't need to bow like that!" Reana quickly dismissed. "It's just—I was worried—we were worried—you might ... because after all, people here were just too ... forget what I'm saying, please."

"I will." I nodded and noted to myself the etiquette of humans after cousing trouble for their own kin. "Thank you."

"For what?" Reana wander.

"Your concern."

Bryan looked at me with a look that similar with Azrael and Raphael: jhe judging look.

"Do you mind if I ask some questions?" My sight might be poor now, but I couldn't just ignore the fact he was just tucked something beneath his collar, covered by his gesture to scratching his neck. "About you, in particular?"

"Bryan!" Reana warned him again. "We've talked about this just now. We don't have to—

"Just in case, Reana."

"He's not in his full condition yet."

"Then, let's use this chance before one of us getting at each other's throat," Bryan quickly turned to me and ignored Reana. "Please tell me you'll never hurt any of us."

"That's not a question."

Bryan narrowed his eyes. "You sounded like a Maha."

I gave them the same look. "And you just like those extremist humanitarian."

That man upset. "Did you just accuse me?"

"You just did."

"Both of you, stop that!" Reana warned us both. "We're not at—

"Reana's friend. Bad." Fatima suddenly interrupted. Everyone was taken aback by her sudden reaction.

While I was wondering what was going on, Fatima leapt from Reana's lap. She crouched, took a handful of sand to her hand, and threw it too Bryan's shoes.