New school

Asher'S pov:
Today was the day I was starting my new school, I had been kicked out of my old school because I got into a big fight with my so called bestfriend, he started dating my ex girlfriend.
I woke up to the sound of my mums voice "Asher wake up, its your first day of school". I got up and ate my breakfast, my mum dropped me off at school and when I walked in everyone was whispering. I wasn't bothered I just ignored it, I was walking to the office and I wasn't looking where I was going, I had bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" I said helping the girl I had bumped into to. I looked at her and she was beautiful, I couldn't take my eyes of her. "I'm sorry again" I said "don't worry about it" she said walking off.
I got to the office and there was a boy my age waiting outside "hi" he said "I'm Joshua rush, but u can call me josh. I'm showing u around today" "hey I'm Asher" I replied. He showed me around my classes and then we finally got to my locker. I saw the girl I bumped into earlier and I asked josh "who's she" he said "oh that's Annie Leblanc, she used to be popular until her brother died, she stopped talking to everyone and she just distanced herself" "oh well that's pretty dark" I said "yup"
It was last period, chemistry, and Annie was in my class, I asked the teacher where I should sit he said " next to the girl in the corner" I looked over and it was Annie. This year was going to be great.
(A/N)- hey peoples this is my second story, I hope use enjoy, give my suggestions for what I should write💗