Familys

Ashers pov-
One thing I wanted to do before I left was meet Annie's family properly, like get to know them. "Hey Annie, can I meet your family" I said out of nowhere, "sure" she said "tomorrow" she said. "Okay" I said
Next day- Annie's pov-
Today Asher was meeting my family, I was excited and nervous. What if they don't like him. I was getting ready and Asher walked out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel wrapped around his Lower body, I was sure gonna miss his perfect body :(
"You like what you see" he said snapping me out of my daydream "yeah I do" I said standing up kissing him. He looked into my eyes and said "I really am going to miss you princess" "I'll miss you too angel" . We were both ready to leave Ashers to go to my house, I could tell Asher was nervous "it's okay Asher, they'll live you" I said reassuring him. We arrived and I walked in "mum I'm home" I shouted as I walked through into the dining room, the tabel was laid and I could smell food. "I'm in the kitchen" I heard while looking around. I grabbed Ashers hand and we went into my mum. "So you must be Asher" said my dad "erm yes I am sir" my dad laughed "you don't have to call me sir, call me billy" "okay, billy" Asher said with a bit more confidence.
Asher pov-
I was talking to Annie's parents and then a young girl with crazy, curly hair ran up to me and hugged me, it was Annie's little sister Hayley, she was only 7. "Hi hi" she said, still hugging me. I picked her up and said "hi, you must be Hayley" she smiled and said "I sure am". She was just the cutest, I saw Annie smile at me, she was also the cutest. We got called for dinner so we all went and sat at the table, I sat next to Annie and Hayley sat next to me, she was pretending her fork was a rocket and making these nose, I couldn't help but laugh at how cute she was, I just wish I could stay. "I'd like to make a toast" exclaimed Annie's mum, Katie. "I want to thank Asher for helping Annie become her old self and I hope you continue to do so until use grow old, well yeah" she said, but then I saw Annie's smile turn into a frown "actually Katie, I'm moving in a month" I quickly said before she carried on. Her mouth turned into an O and Annie got up and left the table, I ran after her, she was crying. "Why'd you have to leave ash, I need you" I couldn't stand making her sad, "I'm sorry princess, it's not my decision, I tried talking to my parents about it but they won't listen" she just put her head in her hands and sat on the floor. I walked back into the dining room and said "I should probably get going" Hayley jumped up and hugged me "bye Asher" she said "bye Hay"
Annie's pov-
Well the dinner went tragically, I just don't want Asher to leave, I needed him to much, I've learned to live by him and it's scary. Later on I texted Asher to see if he was okay
Text messages-
A- Hey you okay? X
Aa- Yeah I'm fine just worried about you. X
A- I mean obviously I'm sad but I'll be fine, I think? X
Aa- I gtg, I love you🖤
A- love you too angel💛
A/N- thanks so much for 120+ reads🙂💗