Winter formal

Ashers pov-
The winter formal was coming up and I was definitely going to ask Annie, my girlfriend. On the night I was going to tell her that I love her.
I woke up and Annie was still sleeping so I slid away and made her breakfast, well tried anyway. It didn't turn out so good but I think she'll appreciate the fact that I tried.
Annie's pov-
I woke up and I could smell burning, Asher wasn't in the bed so I got up and went downstairs. He had tried to make breakfast but it was burnt. I looked at him and laughed, "you really are something Angel" he smiled at me and kissed my forehead.
Skip to later in the day-
We hadn't gone out all day as it was a Sunday, we just stayed in doing homework and watching movies. I was sitting on the couch and Asher looked at me, he said "Annie will you go to the winter formal with me", "sure I will" I replied.
Skip to the day of the dance-
Ashers pov-
I was getting ready to go to the dance, I had to pick Annie up at 6:00. I wanted this night to be perfect. I changed into my suit and went to Annie's house. She walked out the front door and my jaw dropped. She looked beautiful as always.
Annie's pov-
I was wearing a blue dress to get into to the winter theme, this was the first dance I'd been to in a whole year. My dress was beautiful-

Extra I know! But I wanted to make a comeback, I didn't want to be the little depressed kid in the corner I wanted to be me, the old me, the popular me

Extra I know! But I wanted to make a comeback, I didn't want to be the little depressed kid in the corner I wanted to be me, the old me, the popular me. We'll popularity didn't mean a lot to me as I have Friends who care that's all that matters. Asher looked handsome and when he saw me he couldn't take his eyes of me, it was kinda cute.
"Okay wow" he said as I got in the car, "you don't look to bad yourself" I said.
We arrived at school and everyone stared at me, it was flattering but annoying. I took Ashers hand and we walked in together, we got a drink and then danced. We danced all night until our feet hurt, this night was amazing. I was sat on a chair and Asher wanted to leave so I stood up and said "my feet are killing" and before he said anything he swooped me of my feet and was carrying me bridal style. I couldn't help but smile.
(A/N)- hey sorry for the shortish chapter, I need ideas for the storyline. 💗