HS

Ashers pov-
I woke up with butterflies in my stomach, Annie Leblanc was my GIRLFRIEND!!! I arrived at school and Annie was waiting for me, I gave her a kiss on the cheek and we walked to class together. On our way she saw this boy, he had a smirk on his face as Annie walked past. Who was he? I didn't bother asking Annie in case she wasn't ready to tell me but by the look on her face she hated him.
Lunch time-
I was waiting for Annie in the cafeteria, she walked in and she looked upset, almost like she's been crying. "What's up" I asked worriedly "it doesn't matter" she said looking down at the floor. I lifted her chin and said "Annie did something happen, did that boy do something to you?" "Asher please just leave it, Hayden's just a jerk" I was so mad, if that son of a b**ch had hurt her I was going to kill him. I saw that her cheek was red and I got so angry I raged out of the cafeteria to the bleachers where Hayden was sat with his friends. I saw him and my blood boiled, I could see Annie running after me shouting "Asher stop" but I couldn't. I shouted at him, "Oi Hayden" he came over and got in my face so I punched him, it turned into a big fight "don't ever touch Annie again, do you hear me!" I screamed "she's just a sl*g and an attention seeker" that was it I tackled him to the ground and was punching him, there was blood everywhere. Then I saw Annie crying her eyes out so I stopped and got of him, I tried to hug her but she pushed me away. What had I done. She started running of as I was being took to the office.
Annie's pov-
I ran to the bathroom and I couldn't stop crying, why did Asher do that. I get Hayden hurt me but I told him to just leave it. Seeing Hayden hurt, kinda hurt me. I know I'm dating Asher but Hayden was my first love. I just didn't know what to do. Then I heard a voice "is anyone in there" I walked out of the toilet and it was a girl from my class, Lilia I think her name was. "Are you okay" she asked "I'm fine don't worry about it" I said "your Annie, the girl in my class, right" she asked "yeah and your Lilia right" I replied. We carried on talking for a while and then I had to leave but I could tell that we were going to be good friends. When I got home Asher was waiting outside my house, he was sitting on my doorstep. As soon as he saw me he stood up and looked at me, I could see he'd been crying and I could see the hurt in his eyes. I let him inside and we went to my bedroom to talk.
Conversation-
A- Asher why did you do that?
Aa- Annie, I couldn't stand the fact that he hurt you, I have a bad temper and I can't control it, I'm sorry.
Asher got up to leave but I grabbed his hand.
A- stop. No ones ever stuck up for me before and I overreacted, thank you.
He hugged me and said "I'm just truly sorry"
We didn't have school tomorrow and Asher was suspended for 3 days so I asked if he could stay over, my parents agreed. We just watched movies and talked. I got to know more and more about him as he did me. When I talked to him I felt like all my worries went away. Was I falling for him?
(A/N)- I hope you liked this chapter💗