Where is she?

At school today I hadn't saw Annie, I was wondering if she was sick or something. I asked around to see if anyone had saw her but they all just said "we don't talk to Annie anyway" she must have cut everyone of when her brother died.
After school I went over to Annie's house, I knew I should have just left it but I was worried. I had just met her why was I so concerned? I knocked on her door and a lady, witch was most likely her mum, answered the door. "Can I help" she asked in a friendly tone. "Hi I'm looking for Annie is she here" i asked. "Just go straight to her room" I went up and knocked, Annie opened the door and I could see that she had been crying. "Annie, what's wrong" I asked sitting down on her bed. "It's just everything I can't deal with it anymore, you've probably heard rumours that I cut everyone off but it's not true, I told them I needed time to find myself after I lost my brother and they cut me off." "Oh Annie" I said pulling her in for a hug, surprisingly she hugged back. We hugged for like 5 minuets and then she pulled away. "I don't even know why you want to be friends with me, I'm just a depressed loner" she said "Annie I don't think that about you, your the most beautiful girl I've ever met, I know we've only just met but I feel a strong connection between us. Every time I see you I get butterflies" I blurted out. "Asher - I don't know what to say" "don't say anything" I said as I leaned in for a kiss. She kissed my back and I felt like there were sparks flying everywhere. I just sat there staring at her while she looked at the ground blushing, I couldn't get over how cute she was. "I guess I should get going" I said.
(A/N)- I hope your enjoying the story if u have any recommendations let me know :)💗