Bombarda Maxima

His eyes glanced down to his watch on his wrist it read 1:56. He didn't have long. He decided to waste time by looking around the room. At once he was already walking over to the tall clock standing on the far wall by the dining room. There were the silver spoons with everyone in the family's face on them. Hermione, Hugo and Rose's were all on bed, while Ron's was on living room. It matched the one at the Burrow, Molly had gotten them it when Rose was born and when Hugo was born, gave them his spoon to add.

Ron had no idea how he felt after seeing everything he had tonight. He had never heard of this happening before. Was he going mad?

Suddenly feeling apprehensive Ron pulled out his wand and pointed towards the kitchen and muttered, "Accio firewhiskey." And as it came out of his mouth a bottle came flying out towards him. He caught it and screwed the cap off. He had downed one and half bottles by the time he felt a change in the atmosphere of the room. The liquid was burning his throat and making the room feel a bit hazier. Turning his head slowly he came face to face with a tall glowing figure.

The woman was beautiful. She would most likely be the kind of person Ron would flirt with while at work. Just standing in the presence of her made him blush. She floated about half of a foot off the ground and wore a long elegant white ball gown. She smiled down at Ron and somehow was frowning at the same time.

"Hello Ronald Billius Weasley." Her voice was soothing and rolled right off her tongue.

"H-hi..." He muttered.

"You know why I am here I presume?"

"Well, I am guessing you are here for my future."

"You are correct. I am here in your house to show you what will happen if you keep behaving the way you are. Now put away that horrid drink and let me take you to the future." So Ron did what she asked and put away the bottles.

"Now when we are to travel you must hold on tightly to my dress. Do you understand?" Ron slowly nodded.

"Okay. Time to go." Ron stood at her side and grasped the small portion of the silky fabric in his fist.

As they were leaving for another time Ron felt the same sensation he had felt when he was with past earlier that night. It was not like apparating but in between and actually felt nice.

After what felt like a few seconds he found himself standing in a place he had never seen before. The room he was standing in was almost empty except for the couch that he had just left in his own living room, though it looked a lot rattier. There also stood a small bookshelf with nothing on it but the deluminator and a single book.

"Where are we?" Ron whispered.

"Your future."

"Well I know that, but where are we?"

"Just watch." She whispered and pointed her arm in the direction of the door on the other side of the room. So Ron again obeyed, without question, to her soothing voice.

"Ron! I told you yesterday to be dressed in your dress robes by two! Its three thirty and my family will be arriving at my flat in five minutes!" A screechy voice rang out through the whole house.

"Leave me be! I told you I don't want to meet your dimwitted family!" Ron's voice boomed out over hers and footsteps started pounding in the direction of the invisible beings.

The sight before him made him feel sick. The older Ron's hair was thinning and receding. All he wore was a food stained white under shirt with a pair of red, plaid boxers to match. He had gained a lot of weight and held a half full bottle in one hand.

The woman behind him was beautiful. She was tall and had long straight blonde hair cascading down her back. Her face was thin and lightly tanned. She wore a short black dress with red heels. The dress fit her perfectly and framed everything just right.

"How dare you call my family dimwitted? And don't walk away when I am speaking to you!"

"Stop acting like you're my mother! I am a grown man!" Ron then took a long swig from the bottle in his hand.

"Yeah! A fat, lazy, lonely, mean grown man! You have no job and live in this shabby, almost empty house! Look around you!" She walked away towards where they came from.

"You sound like my ex-wife!" Ron retorted.

She stopped in the doorway and turned back to Ron. "Never come near me again." Then she left, slamming the door so hard it shook the whole house.

Then for the second time that night Ron watched himself drink himself mad.

"Why did that idiotic mudblood have to screw up my whole life?" He screamed kicking the wall. Younger Ron gasped at those words. Even drunk and mad, he would never call Hermione that dreadful word.

"We get married, we have kids, and she dumps me for some stupid muggle! I gave her- Everything!" By the time he was done ranting he had put a few holes in his walls.

As if in slow motion Ron watched his older self lift his wand and yell"Bombarda Maxima!" at the wall across from him. Suddenly the whole room then burst into flames and explosions and older Ron was blew through the wall behind him Ron gasped and covered his hand over his mouth.

"H-how old was I?" Ron stuttered slowly taking a step toward the place where he had just seen himself fly through a wall.

"Forty two."

He stopped in his tracks and turned on his heels to face the glowing woman. "That's only six years from now! Rose will be in sixth year and Hugo will only be in fourth! How could I have left the kids and gone to drink myself mad and blast myself through a wall!" He choked on his words and whispered the last, "Did I just die?"

"Yes. If you barely enjoy life now imagine when the only good things in your life leave you. Hermione. Rose. Hugo. They all left you when you just shut them out and didn't come home for days at a time. They only visit once in a great while, for the kids sake."

"I did what?" Ron screamed. "I would never do that! Hermione... I love her! And the kids... I am not that big of an idiot! What really happened?"

"I am telling the truth. I am sorry Ronald."

"You should be! How could I do this? Take me home Future!" He ran his fingers through his hair trying to hold in his scream.

"I can't. You need to see how you affect the other people in your family. Come on." She soothed with her soft voice.

"No, I want to go to fix things at home now."

"I am sorry but we need to go to the next place."

"Do you realize what I have been through tonight? I just watched myself die in only six years. I just want to fix it all!" Ron screamed trying to punch the walls like the older Ron had just done, but to no avail just hit air.

"It's the middle of the night now. When you get home it will be the middle of the night. You can wait. Now take hold of my dress's fabric."

"No!"

"Ronald! Take hold of the fabric this instant! I am not fooling!" Ron's eyes popped open wider. He had pushed this soft and kind woman to yelling point.

"Fine..." He huffed and took hold of her dress in his fist and squeezed tightly. The room around him started to disappear into the blank vastness and appear somewhere new, he didn't recognize it but knew at once by the beautiful woman sitting there.

Hermione. She sits on an unfamiliar couch, in an unfamiliar place, with an unfamiliar man. But, Ron felt like he knew it all, with Hermione there; like, he felt like he belonged there while in her presence.

Ron and His GhostsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara