Fighting After Hours

And for the first time in what felt like hours Ron remembered that Future was there with him. "Are you ready to go Ronald?"

And distantly Ron just stared at Hermione and whispered "sure."

Ron and Future descended from that place and appeared in a place he never thought he would be: The girl's dormitories in the Gryffindor Tower.

"Why are we here?"

"Rose and Hugo, their future is very dependent on your actions as well."

"Let's get this over with."

"Now you want to see?" She asked smirking a bit but somehow still graceful.

"I'm a curious person."

"I guess you are."

After a few seconds the door opposite them slammed open and a tall ginger haired girl struts through right over to the closest four poster bed. "Lily! If you want it you have to come in here and get it!" She yelled towards the door. As if on cue a red headed girl poked her head around the corner of the door.

"Are any of them in here?" She asked trying to cover every inch of the room with her eyes. Lily Luna Potter.

"No we are alone. Now hurry up and get in here before they do end up coming." Rose snapped not opening the trunk all the way.

"Fine." Lily came around from behind the frame of the door. She quickly shuffled over to Rose and got down onto her knees.

"Why are you so scared of my roommates anyway?" She asked slowly opening the top of the trunk and pushing stuff around looking for something.

"It's not that I am scared, you know? It's just that they pick on me."

"Pick on a Potter? About what?"

"I don't know our money, how I am stupid and useless compared to my brothers, my freckles." Lily muttered.

"Money is nothing to be ashamed of Lily, and anyone who really knows you guys, know that James and Albus are idiots compared to you. And all that other stuff is nothing."

"Well they're your friends; will you talk to them about it?"

"No, Lily you are fourteen standing up for yourself should be no problem. Now where is that fiery girl who is Lily Potter?"

"Hiding..."

"Well then find her. Ah! Here it is!" Rose then pulled out an old looking piece of parchment.

"Oh God..." Ron whispered.

Rose took out her wand and pointed it at the paper. "I solemnly swear I am up to no good."

Just as it has always done words started appearing on the parchment spelling out 'The Marauder's Map'.

"So this is the map?" Lily questioned taking the map into her hands. "Where did you get this?"

"I stole it from James. He took it from your dad's desk."

"Wow. So, how do you get it to disappear again?" She took her wand out as well ready to test it out.

"Okay, say 'Mischief Managed'."

So Lily raised her wand and pointed it at the map and said the spell. The words disappeared again and it looked like a piece of old parchment.

"So why did you even want it?" Rose asked.

"I need it to help me escape from your roommates. They usually corner me." Lily muttered.