About The Author

The theory of Cognietrics was created by A. O. Deutsch, an INTJ. Reading from age 3, he was a top point scorer (even winning arguments with judges) on his elementary school's book trivia team, which achieved a 1 of 23 ranking in the "Sunshine State Battle of the Books" trivia competition. A composer who began writing music at age 12 (including music for every Myers-Briggs type), he also performed with the varsity jazz band and was offered a record deal for his works. He first took an interest in Jung during a high school psychology class and began studying Myers-Briggs types towards the end of college, during which he took upper-level psychology electives such as Behavior Modification and Animal Behavior and philosophy electives such as Critical Thinking and Theory of Knowledge, all while conducting research laboratory experiments in molecular biophysics, neurochemistry, and optics, and later graduating with a degree in mathematics and physics. He was a National Merit Scholar and an Advanced Placement Scholar with Distinction in high school, a member of the Golden Key International Honour Society in college, and after scoring in the 99th percentile on the ASVAB he graduated top of his class from the United States Navy nuclear program, going on to serve aboard a nuclear submarine as a nuclear reactor operator. He is also a member of the International Society for Philosophical Enquiry, which represents the 99.9th percentile of IQ and standardized testing and is the oldest functioning genius-level intelligence network.