1 • 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥

4.3.19

"God really forbade me on having a normal life."

"I know, unnie."

"Adding on to my ruined life I have to continue paying monthly wages for something like you."

"..."

"Huh, isn't it funny? How our parents left me to look after a piece of object for the government to use."

"Unnie.."

"And they left because they couldn't stand living in this house anymore- all because of your stupid genes that none of us had in the first place!" She screamed those words as if she meant it.

She would never shout at him. All of her anger, her spite against whatever the world threw at her, she would never use that excuse to lash out at him- for being born this way.

"It's not my fault that I have side affects because of these stupid eyes, unnie. I don't suddenly go blind or hear static whenever I want, it just happens because I can't help the way I was born! I didn't have a choice but to live this way."

"And it so happens to affect the way I live too," she seethed, jabbing her pointed, manicured nail into his small chest, leaving an invisible dent in his heart.

Her normal almond irises seemed to look so much better and prettier than his own, and really, he wished he didn't see the colours of his eyes in the mirror.

It really did hurt. But he didn't get why did he have to hurt.

"Look, I don't get why you're arguing. Don't you think I already know all of this? Stop reminding me of what I did without even trying to do to our family, unnie." The younger boy huffed, voice wavering the slightest as he turned on his heels and walked away.

He tried not to slam his bedroom door and scream, he knew this had affected them so much to the point he ruined his own family.

"YOU'RE JUST A SELFISH MISTAKE, KIM TAEHYUNG!"

And selfish was he.