7 • 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦

31.3.19

Taehyung knew what it was like to experience terror.

Causing that pain and death and fear by spawning something you never knew you had tucked away deep down in you, where no-one and nothing could ever awaken it to your control.

Until something suddenly reigns it free when you least expect it.

Kim Taehyung knew that all. That feeling, that hopelessness and guilt and terror.

Or the desire to wield it again to your ability, even though it could destroy everything.

And worse. So, so far much worse.

But he's not gonna let grief get the better of him.

Neither fear.

Or stress, especially not when there were citizens who he'd somehow saved and is trying to get them to safety.

Because they're not normal, either.

They're needed.

What a coincidence. Walking into the witness of seeing these people discover their own powers just like he did.

Unleashing their magic on the same day? It's hardly a coincidence. There's a meaning behind this, and he's adamant on finding out.

Why there were two others who wielded the same sort of violence that could either protect lives or take them.

Why was he chosen to be tracked down.

Why was he..betrayed.

But right now he was trying to figure out why was his insides turning all watery with this ticklish feeling when he locked eyes with a pair of the reddest ruby.

The slick jet black hair that curled over to one side, exposing forehead..emphasising the redness of the broad ravenette's eyes.

But the important thing now was that he had these additional people to look after and not get killed in his wake.

Because it's technically his fault that the world was becoming like this.

His fault that innocence was being destroyed in a world that should be at peace long time ago.

And his fault for not realising that he'd been staring into the brute's fire-lit eyes for a while now, making his facial features visible to all that wanted to see.

And he didn't want to be recognised. Not when he knows he can't trust them if they knew who he was.

What he was.

What chains would be clamped onto his wrists, his ankles, around his neck like a wild creature on the loose if they ever wanted to take him in for money.

But his chain of thoughts snapped when the white-haired male- whose princely name had got Taehyung wanting to swoon- let out a curse under his breath.